Full Collection for Sale

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
imorca
Anime Geek

Full Collection for Sale

Post by imorca »

(I sound really formal and intimidating when I write "instructions," but I really am a nice person, so I hope you will bear with me. :) )

As with many people, I have encountered a moment of financial crisis and am looking to retrieve some of the value of my investment in cels.
  • Below are linked google documents with cel/prices listed.
  • Each item is linked to the viewing page in my rubberslug gallery which includes all details, such as pictures of any genga or douga, etc. that come with the item, as well as details such as cel number, oversized, damage, etc. if I know them. If you have questions about a cel, please send me a PM on the forum and I will do my best to answer.
  • I have priced them based primarily on what I paid initially for the cels (mostly back in the 1990s and early 2000s) with a bit more for those cels that have higher personal value to me. I tried very hard to make them reasonable and many I would describe as "priced to move." :wink:
  • Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is $15.00 to cover packaging and USPS priority shipping. If a person buys multiple cels such that the value of the package exceeds the insurance included with priority shipping, the buyer may request and pay for additional insurance if available. I will ship internationally, but the buyer must pay actual cost (which requires me to get an individual estimate - and thus will take additional steps that may delay shipping).
  • Transactions must be in U.S. dollars and conducted via Paypal.com.
  • When ordering a cel, please send a PM to me through this forum. In the message, please identify the cel(s) you would like carefully. (Copying and pasting the item title from the google document is a great choice.)
  • I will check and reply to messages once per day, at some point between 6pm and midnight (USA Central Time Zone - GMT-5 if you need to compare it to your own time zone).
  • I will update the status of cels as on-hold, sold, etc. on the google documents, and post any overall updates about the sale as replies to this thread. I will reserve cels on a first-come, first-served basis.
I would really prefer to sell to fellow collectors on here, as I feel more confident about our behavior as buyers/seller, plus...like any collector one of the things I hope for is that the cels can go to people who will really love and care for them :ghug: . If you happen to know of other collectors with an interest in any of these series, I would really appreciate it if you could pass along this information to them /lv . Or, if you know of other online venues where I can advertise this sale please message me. (One caveat: My account at rubberslug malfunctions - so I can't use their sales system. Bummer. :? )

Thank you so much for your time and attention, and I hope I will be talking to some of you soon.
~Meryl

Series Singles & Packs
(Cels from: Clamp Campus Detectives, Darkstalkers, Dragonball Z, Escaflowne (Movie), Hyperspeed Grandoll, Magic Knights Rayearth, Evangelion reproductions, miscellaneous packs)

Pretty Sammy Series
(Cels from: Tenchi Muyo! OVAs, television, and movies; Magical Girl Pretty Sammy OVA, Magical Project S (television), Video game)

Ranma 1/2
(Cels from: Movies, OVAs, Television)

Iria: Zeiram the Animation

Preciously Priced
(Cels from: Iria, Ranma 1/2, and Pretty Sammy titles. The most expensive cels. I will need lots of motivation to part with them.)
Can I capture you on a thin piece of acetate for posterity?
May I air brush you for effect?
Will you accept a layer for color correction?
~I joined as member #999~
imorca
Anime Geek

Re: Full Collection for Sale

Post by imorca »

My thanks to everyone who has looked so far. The first set of sales have been completed and the lists are up to date. I will continue to monitor private messages until Sunday, July 21 at which point I will decide the next move, whether to extend the sale here, move it to ebay, etc.

Best,
Meryl
Emeraldas
Anime Geek

Post by Emeraldas »

PM sent 8)
imorca
Anime Geek

Post by imorca »

Sales have gone quite well, and I am grateful to those who have shown interest and purchased items. Thank you!

My next phase will be to put up the sales information with the Anime Cell Collectors - Sales Group. You can still contact me here, but I won't necessarily be checking this account every day.

You can now view the items in a single, master document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aAJ ... sp=sharing

Thanks, again!
~Meryl