Armitage III Hanken Cel

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
FourD

Armitage III Hanken Cel

Post by FourD »

Hey everyone!

I've got an original Armitage III hanken cel that I'm putting up for sale. This is one of four hanken used for the OVA Laser Disc covers and is a beautiful piece. The cel is in its original AIC frame and has never been removed from the frame. I don't remember the name of the company that was selling these AIC hankens a number of years back, but they were all framed like this. Typical hanken quality: Hand inked lines, superb paint and airbrushing. I will be including the matching Laser Disc with this cel.

I'm asking $1200 for this one of a kind piece. Shipping will be extra and will need to be determined after the sale as I will be getting this packed at my local FedEx to insure it ships hassle-free. Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have. Please note that the cel is located in Canada.

Thanks!!
Attachments
armitage053_b.jpg
armitage053_b.jpg (525.38 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
IMG_8608.jpg
IMG_8608.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1185 times
FourD

Re: Armitage III Hanken Cel

Post by FourD »

I should add that I am open to entertaining offers on this piece. I’d really just like to get it to a good home where it can be appreciated as I haven’t been collecting for a few years now.
tsunu

Post by tsunu »

I don't plan on buying, but I am wondering what frame you used and where you got it from?
FourD

Post by FourD »

This came framed by the seller, so I can’t offer any advice as I wasn’t the one who framed it.