6 great cels for sale (and possible OBO/trade)

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
MoiAlmathea
Anime Geek

6 great cels for sale (and possible OBO/trade)

Post by MoiAlmathea »

Hello,

I have decided to sell the following cels (or trade them if we can find common ground, I'm not limited to the titles listed below as I love a lot of vintage series like deimos no Hanayome, Earthian, Joker, and so on):

1- BABEL II / BABEL NISEI - Juju - OVA 3
Absolutely gorgeous (and rare!) cel of Juju from OVA 3 (17 minutes 23). One layer without number (the top of the cle has probably been cut out) - Oversized (35,50 x 25,70 cm) - No pencil sketch - Unstuck unmatching original background. A nice item for any Shingo Araki and Michi Himeno fan!
Price: 500€ OR BEST OFFER. I also may consider a trade against a decent cel of Nicolas or Hammer from the same anime.

2- CUTEY HONEY FLASH - Prince of Tasogare
2 layers (A1 - B3) - A1 is key - The layers are stuck together - Pencil sketch A1 (the whole face except the mouth) - Stuck to original background.
Price: 49,99€
Image Image

3- LADY GEORGIE - Arthur
One layer (A13) - Matching pencil sketch - No background (the background is a printed image that you can remove).
Price: 199,99€ OR BEST OFFER.
Image Image

4- PETSHOP OF HORRORS OVA 1 - Count D
1 layer numbered B6 - Oversized (31,50 x 26,50 cm) - Matching pencil sketch - No background (the background is a color sheet you can remove)
Price: 250€
Image Image

5- SAILOR MOON S - Tuxedo Kamen & Sailor Moon
From episode 121 (Tuxedo is at 20 minutes 47 and Moon is at 20 minutes 20) - 2 layers B4-C3 - 2 matching pencil sketches - No background (the background is a printed pic that you may remove).
Price: 400€ OR BETTER OFFER. I may also consider a trade against Beryl / Kunzite / Zoizite / Nephrite / Jedite / Mamoru
Image Image

6- SAILOR MOON R - Tuxedo Kamen (not really a bank cel but used in 2 episodes!)
This cel (which is actually horizontal) is used in 2 episodes: 61 and 68! 1 layer numbered A3 - Matching pencil sketch - Original unmatching background. A very nice one!
Price: 450€ OR BETTER OFFER. I also may consider a trade against Beryl / Kunzite / Zoizite / Nephrite / Jedite / Mamoru
Image Image

Thank you for your interest. You can contact me on my email: moialmathea@gmail.com :P
MoiAlmathea
Anime Geek

Re: 6 great cels for sale (and possible OBO/trade)

Post by MoiAlmathea »

And if you want to propose a trade, here's the extensive list of my many Graals:
- Ai no Kusabi (yaoi): everything and anything 😛
- Amon saga (shounen): Amon.
- Babel II: Nicolas and Hammer
- B'T X et B'T X NEO (shounen): I'm completely drawn again into this oneand we may do some exchanges too 😛
- Carol (shoujo): Only the male characters Flash, Kheppri and Clark.
- Cyber City OEDO 808 (shounen): I'm only looking for a nice Benten (it's also possible to exchange with Okyo or Sayaka from Demon City Shinjuku)
- Dangaioh (shounen): Flash and Burst (OAV 3)
- Darside Blues (shounen): Darkside.
- Deimos no hanayome (shoujo) Yeah I know, not an easy one...
- Earthian (shoujo): almost everything and anything 😃
- Genji (par Yun Kouga): it would highly depends on the cel ^^
- Project A-ko - Uncivil wars (shounen): Gail.
- Salamander (shounen): Lord British. ❤
- Hi-speed Jecy (shounen): Falk!
- Inferious Wakusei Rekishi Gaiden Condition Green (shounen): It would alos depend on the cel but I'd rather go for the guys.^^
- Joker ~Marginal city (euh... Shoujo?): Everything! Not an easy one either but my little one feels very lonely 😛
- Kaze no tairiku / the Weathering continent (euh... Shounen?): Depending on the cel ^^
- Kaze to ki no uta (yaoi): Everything and anything!!!!
- Natsue no tobira (shoujo): I have a lot so it would depend on the cel ^^
- Petshop of horrors (shoujo): Mainly OVA Despair and Delicious
- Please save my earth (shoujo): Let's see what you can propose ^^
- Pygmalion (shounen): Mainly Marius and Asnus.
- RG Veda (euh...): open to any honnest proposal 😛
- Sailor Moon (shoujo): mainly Beryl, the 4 Dark Kingdom generals and Mamoru/Endymion
- Sparkling labyrinth / Ryokunohara meikyuu (shoujo): EVERYTHING! 😃
- Vampire princess Miyu (shoujo): I'm willing to see everything but the best would be Garline or Tokiya *_*
- Samourai troopers (shounen): Shuten and Chaos.
- Yoma: Maru and only Maru 😛
- Zetsuai / Bronze / Cathexis (yaoi): EVRYTHING, everything and everything!