Adult Manga Artwork + Sins of the Flesh /Ikenie

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
FourD

Adult Manga Artwork + Sins of the Flesh /Ikenie

Post by FourD »

Hey everyone,
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I've still got the last bits and bobs of my old collection that I would like to find a good home for. What I have left... three Itoyas full of Ikenie artwork... including cels, genga, and douga. Easily more than 60 cels along with matching douga and genga. I'd love to sell these as a lot, but not sure if anyone is interested.
I've also got some original manga art from Pi Erotic that I'd like to get rid of, along with one color piece from Hachuu Rui and some original sheets from Kugayama Rikako (probably around 20 pages from several different manga).

I'm sorry for not posting links... as I no longer have an online gallery... and I don't want to post photos as the artwork is adult in nature. If you're interested in seeing what I have left, please send me a PM.
Thanks!
FourD

Re: Adult Manga Artwork + Sins of the Flesh /Ikenie

Post by FourD »

Ikenie cels have been sold. Only the manga pages left. :)

I've also got some original manga art from Pi Erotic that I'd like to get rid of, along with one color piece from Hachuu Rui and some original sheets from Kugayama Rikako (probably around 20 pages from several different manga).