Any Card Game Players?

Post anime items you have for sale or trade
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Any Card Game Players?

Post by jenn-b »

I'm considering selling my cards and am trying to decide the best way to do so...Ebay? Hobby Shop? Any ideas?

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
KT
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by KT »

I've never used ebay to sell my cards, I went to a card shop and sold them there. Try either one.
Kitt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Kitt »

I haven't sold Yu-Gi-Oh cards on eBay, but I have had good success selling Magic the Gathering cards there. I use Cardhaus as a rough guideline for decided what each card I want to sell is worth, by compromising between their buylist price (if the card is even on their buylist) and what they would sell the card for (since their asking prices are too much, IMHO).

A few times the bidding has gotten fierce enough to double or triple the price I would have expected for a certain card. I do better on eBay, even with the hassle and fees, than I would at the local card shop, at least with MTG cards. I've no idea how it is for Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Here's a link to Cardhaus' Yu-Gi-Oh buylist:
http://www.cardhaus.com/cgi-local/shop3 ... /buyList=1

Of course, if you've any Dark/Black Magician cards, feel free to PM me!

^_~

:cat
Full Moon of Silver
Release all my fantasies
Vault of Cherished Dreams
thrance
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by thrance »

you can sell em by the singles on www.cardshark.com you just need to research the prices per card ect. i have no idea if you would get more money trying to sell em singaly or as a set, because as singles, you might not sell em all ect