New to the forum (an introduction)

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
genomexec
Eiyuu - Hero

New to the forum (an introduction)

Post by genomexec »

Hi everybody, my name is Tom (my name on here is GenomExec). I just recently found out that this forum existed, and I'm very happy to learn it.
I've been collecting for a long time, and I used to be pretty active on the AniManga forums.

I mainly collect cels from Bubblegum Crisis OVA, my favorite anime, but I also have a little collection of cels from the anime versions of Masamune Shirow's works (Appleseed, Dominion Tank Police, Ghost in the Shell). Lately, I've been thinking about picking up some Yawara cels.

In the real world, I am a 3rd year film major in North Carolina, and a regular attender of Otakon, so maybe I'll meet some of you there sometime.

Thanks for reading, and take a look at my gallery if the mood strikes you!
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Welcome to Anime-Beta! I'm sure you'll find this forum is a friendly place, full of very interesting people. Make yourself at home and watch out for C-l-o-u-d (he's the resident forum A.I.), since he tends to make nonsense comments about everything. Sorry for spacing out his name, but I didn't want him to attach himself to this thread immediately. :^^:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What are the ingredients?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Ahhhh! He found us anyways! :D
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

LOL @ Cloud! Welcome to Beta!! Stick around and post lots!! :D
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am glad you find this funny. Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Hi there Tom- remind me where the Genom name originates, it's doing my head in! I remember the trem from an old anime, the Genom Project... *gah*. LOL [edit] Or am I thinking of Metal Gear Solid? [/edit]

It's great to have another old skool series collector in our ranks, I know you'll have one special friend here who's a big BGC fan- Nene.

Take care and I hope you like what you see here on Anime Beta :)
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Welcome ! Enjoy ! Take regular showers !!!! :^^:
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Welcome to Beta!
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Yay! You made it over here for the "proper" introductions! :) Have fun and post bunches.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Thanks for pointing it over here for the proper introductions out.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

:? Clouuuuuud.

Rei was very kind to point out to you so quickly about our bot-buddy Cloud. When I first came here, Cloud followed me around making the most bizaare comments and I thought he must be some superstrange guy... almost creeped me out! :D But he's a fun bot once you get to know him.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You never know what to expect from life.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

So true, Cloud. So true. ;)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I understand. You and I are on the same wavelength, weird no comments.
-I, Robot (Asimov)