Looking for Sakura-chan.. ;_;

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Looking for Sakura-chan.. ;_;

Post by Hakiri »

Hey'all!

I haven't spoken to Sakura-chan for ages now and I really miss her, so I was wondering if anyone had contacted her recently? :*( I really hope I can talk to her again 'cos I just want to see if she's ok and if anything's up.

I know it may be a long shot as she visited only in december of last year, but I really want to talk to her again and really hope she's ok ;_; Boy do I miss my random conversations with her!

Take care everyone and thanks for reading this :friends:
Have a wonderful day~ Lots of love,
Hakiri
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Sakura-chan is just fine, Hakiri :) I talk to hear nearly everyday (just spoke with her last night). Don't worry! She hasn't been hanging around here at all, so if you want to contact her, try e-mailing ^__^
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

zerospace wrote:Sakura-chan is just fine, Hakiri :) I talk to hear nearly everyday (just spoke with her last night). Don't worry! She hasn't been hanging around here at all, so if you want to contact her, try e-mailing ^__^
Wahhhhhhhhhh~! You don't know how happy I am to hear that!! *megaglomps zero-sama* Waiii~~! You're such a sweetie, I'm so so glad!! ^.^ Thank you thank you thank you!!! *huggles* Heehee, that's really made my day and now I can't stop smiling (I look like I fell asleep with a hanger in my mouth, heehee!) - thank you ever so much~~! /kis
I'm so relieved that she's ok!! Yatahhh~~! *squeal* =^_^= You're the best, zerochann~! /lv Arigatouuuu~~~! <3
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Aww, you're welcome Haki-chan! :)
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

HIYA MINA-SAN!!!! 8)

Lemme do one thing first : GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP!

Ok I feel better now :P. I'm sorry to have worried you guys. There's been a lot going in my life and I felt I needed to get out of the net community for a while to straighten my stuff in the real world X| .

So, to make a long story short, I've been fixing a couple of aspects of my life. I've also been organizing my cel collection and I've decided to trim my collection a lot. I am NOT going out of cel collecting (sorry you CCS crazy ones :P), but I'm just focusing a bit more on what I really want. Which is why I've spent a lot of time, with my sis zero-chan, making a new sale website, where I listed about 100 items from a few anime series.

I hope that money will help reduce a bit of my school loans ^_^;;. And help me focus more on my collection too. Also, my grandmother is at the hospital for a tumor, so I might need to rapidly get back home, which would cost me about 100$ by bus to do so O.o.

So that's about it for me X| . I haven't forgotten any of you and everyone that has emailed me I've tried to answer back *focusing on word "try" here* :P. And I apologize if any of you felt left out, I reserve lotsa huggles and glomps for you :D.

Oh yah.. and to those I was doing commissions to, these are still holding :wink: . I just need to get back to it ^_^.
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

waitttttttt....your sister is zero-space? is she your real sister? thats so coooool my sister collects tooo yay for sistersssss

~kt
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Nah, we're not real sisters.. just.. so alike that we should be sisters :wink:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Are you serious? What happened to you?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

Sakuraaachaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~~~!!! *Kiri jumps into bubbly googoo mode, full of glomps and huggles*

*Mega-sized GLOMP, just for her chat-roomie!!* XD Sakuraaachaaannnn!! Man I've missed ya loads!!! How is my favourite french teacher of all time? ^.^ Heehee, I've missed you so much, I'm so glad that you're ok!!! I was so worried, but lookit, I can't stop smiling!!! XD YAY! Thank you for posting!! I missed ya! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~!! Im gonna send you an email right away, I have so much to talk to you about too~~! :yay Hmmm I shouldn't smile too much, I probably have some kinda freaky lettuce stuck in my teeth O_O;; ... ya know... like ya do XP But I missed you loads!!!! *huggles sakura*

And thank you so much zerochan for helping me out!! Thankoooo!! ^.^ *glomps both*

Take care hun!! *hugs*
And ya know what they say...
BON FROMAGE!! XD And... yes, mon frere est une vache bleue o_O;;
~Kirichan
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

zerospace wrote:Nah, we're not real sisters.. just.. so alike that we should be sisters :wink:
awwww that's so cute -_- too bad you're not real sisters then we can start a club of sisters that collect cels heh

~kt
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

It's only just begun.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)