Hello everyone!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

Hi Cloud! :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Hi there ginga123. ""? Me, ginga123 ?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Yes, you. Hi there :)

And, we're going off the topic! lol
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

Welcome Kizu! :hello I would love to see what Saitoh goodies you have, can't resist those gorgeous golden eyes. :love: So hurry with the gallery.... :wink:
ljupco
Kamisama - God

Post by ljupco »

Welcome to beta hope you have a great time.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

JWR wrote:Welcome Kizu,

I'm sure as time goes on you will find quite a few here who share your tastes.
oh SO SUBTLE, Joe!!

:crackup

Greetings from a fellow Kenshin fan. That's not all I collect, of course, but I am sooooooo partial to long red hair ;).
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

:-) Please correct my mistake. What is all I collect of course but I am sooooooo partial to long red hair ?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Cloud wrote::-) Please correct my mistake. What is all I collect of course but I am sooooooo partial to long red hair ?
Cloud! Long time no stalk me! :)

It is a statement of my partiality to cels of Himura Kenshin, the Hitokiri Battousai. Howzat? :)
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Post by HotIce »

hey there welcome to beta! enjoy your stay, and the stange lil converstaions with our awesome bot cloud!
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Welcome to Beta, kizu! I look forward to seeing your yummy Saitou cels too. :love:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You sound very attractive.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kizu

Post by kizu »

Thank you to everyone. I'm so glad to be here. ^__^ And I found Rurouken lovers yay! I don't understand bot cloud -yet-. Soon hopefully. *grin*

I'm a little worried about the gallery. I mean my collection right now is so "small", but I got to start -somewhere- ne? In a week I'll post it. Thank you again!
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Yup - everyone does have to start somewhere so don't be concerned about the size of your gallery. (Especially if aforementioned gallery has pretty pretty Saitou cels on display. :love: ) Besides, now that you're in a forum full of enablers your gallery will no doubt grow by leaps and bounds. :wink:
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Don't worry about "small", Kizu... I believe my gallery had exactly 3 cels in it when I first opened it. :) Unfortunately for my wallet, there are many more than that in there now!!

Post lots. You'll find lots of fun people to chat with.