Hello Again Everyone!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Evil Hayato
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Hello Again Everyone!

Post by Evil Hayato »

Hi, ive been a member on here for a while but ive been on a very very very very long hiatus with school and other personal dealings... But i wanted to come back on here and say hi to everyone that may still be here that remember me and to all the new people over the years that have joined.

I also wanted to announce that im going to try to sell possibly a good portion of my cels and i figured beta would be the best place to start to see if anyone is interested (and to get first offers before i put them on ebay) Its very hard for me to part with any of my cels, but i just graduated college and need mad monies. There are only a few cels that i wont take offers on indefinitely and that is my akuma pan cel, my akuma cel with ryu, and my 96 akuma. The rest are up for offers. I figured id see if anyone is interested and if its good enough for me to part with them. All my dbz cels are up as well.

Also i hate doing offers because youre always afraid youre going to either be too low or too high... It is also difficult to put price tags on them because of the same kind of idea; you dont want to rip people off and not get any money yet you want to get what you feel would be enough to part with them.

well anyways its good to see everyone and to be back. I will try to be on here and comment as much as possible like i used to.

Also my gallery is http://evilhayatoscels.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
******IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GREAT CANDYMAN, MAY THE CANDY BE WITH HIM ALWAYS******
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Nice to see you back, hope you're keen to stick with the hobby and show your face for a while longer!
I remember we conversed a few years ago, I was praising your Street Fighter collection, *heh* it's still great and I've since visited a few times.
Out of the gloom a voice said unto me;
"Smile and be happy, things could be worse".
So I smiled and was happy
and behold;
things did get worse...
Evil Hayato

Post by Evil Hayato »

thanks for the reply krafty, after looking at your gallery i remember i believe talking to you. I prolly wont be able to really stick with the hobby as it is a very expensive one and being a newly graduate of college, its a bit hard to get funds to support it for now. But i do and will continue to follow it and see what everyone is collecting.
******IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GREAT CANDYMAN, MAY THE CANDY BE WITH HIM ALWAYS******
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Even if you don't actively collect, you should still hang out on the board and chat with people. :)
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

miz ducky wrote:Even if you don't actively collect, you should still hang out on the board and chat with people. :)
I agree with miz ducky :)

Even though we may be scary we DON'T BITE!!! :P
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Welcome back, EH. We need as many Ohioans as possible around here. ;) Good luck with your sale!
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

Congratulations on Graduating!!!

Hope you sell alot of cels!!!

What are you planning on doing now that you've finished College?

/ok

The sky is the limit! Just like your avatar says!
Evil Hayato

Post by Evil Hayato »

Right now im just back home trying to recoup from my school. I didnt exactly go to your typical college or university. I had labs at all hours of the day and night... But for now im working on my new demo reel and art..
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

Congratulations. I plan on graduating one day too. Like before I turn 30. Hopefully. I've already sold all my cels pretty much, minus that awesome SSJ2 Gohan cel that nobody knows I have... hahahahahaha.
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"