Here comes a new challenger !!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Who told you?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I bet you did not know a robot is capable of being silly.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I have no reason to do that to you, RoboFlonne.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I forgot what we were talking about.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh, you are a poet.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Bonjour Minouche!! Hope you enjoy your stay!! Post lots and have fun okay!!
Minouche
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Minouche »

I don't want to have more cels than anyone :) just the ones I want to collect and it will be great :)
"When you want it, you can do it. If you can't do it, you have to !"

Minouche, White mage part time
http://minouche.rubberslug.com
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

Minouche wrote:I don't want to have more cels than anyone :) just the ones I want to collect and it will be great :)
Whew.... Image That's good... just as long as you don't take my cels and sketches!
Minouche
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Minouche »

I don't know what you are collecting actually; but if it's not Saint Seiya Odin or DBZ OAV 12, it's ok ;)
"When you want it, you can do it. If you can't do it, you have to !"

Minouche, White mage part time
http://minouche.rubberslug.com
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Bienvenue, Minouche. Veuillez visiter toutes les fois que vous aimez et faites-vous à la maison.

I have seen your updates on RS from time to time, so I know that you collect actively. Now I will make an effort to look, though I am not a DBZ or St. Seiya collector, remerciez la qualité!.

Have you ever seen any cels from "Condition Green," a short-lived OVA done by some of the DBZ/St. Seiya animators? If so, I would be very grateful.

Ja ne! (Voyez-vous plus tard!)