Sailor Moon cel collectors HELP NEEDED!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Jelenity that youtube idea is an awesome one . This is one of those times I wish she would have gotten the hint to just stay away. The last time it was a full on battle with her . Nick from anime chaos helped a lot and so did many other people and she was stopped . Not to mention her sketches looked really fake . This person was a lot harder then getting sailormoon.com (Website that stole cel images ) to close. The only thing I can think of is just educate people of these happenings. Just spread the word around to friends who are collecters and sites were you can post info. She is not to bright she uses the same banner on both ebay accounts and she leave a a little hint of her style . Thats how even without seeing her site just hearing about the things she did I knew it was her. This will give me something to do right . What do you think I should do about my web page . Right now the memories of all she did to me and other are flooding back . Even if she did happen to get a hold of my website I know the cels I have are real, the only problem new collecters might not be so knowledgable about that and these copies might start to appear.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Good question... If you do make a site I would clearly list her online name and mention what she did and then mention if any of your art is found online in her shops to let you know as you are the origional cel holder.

Aside from that definately crop the ID's on cels and possibly list sources for cel collecting info. So that is someone isn't sure what they did see was fake or not they would be able to tell. The forum is awesome but the down side is you have to register. For someone who just started they don't know this forum and acess can be a pain for some.

Let me think some more and see if I come up with anything else idea wise.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

I know what we need. Either a verification of her online pic incase someone who got ripped off saw her pic from a bio or something from before.

If anyone here has that let me know!

Hahahahahahah! She stole art now from diviantart (Pixel art apparently) Nope she isn't going to stop any time soon... Link to drama on there

--> http://pixelmari.deviantart.com/
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Found the owner/ buyer for those cels!!

SailorMoon Forums has someone that bought them. You should be able to read about the issue here -->
http://sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

And yet aother update. Yes, it's never ending but with this unless something major happens I think I am going to keep track but not post as much unless it's something major..

Starfighter since I know you and possibly other care about art work I thought I would add on another updated. You might be ready to blow your lid with this. Personally I don't think anywhere is safe unless you have a graphic or watchermark across your art item from her. She has stolen and used 3 artworks from Diviant Art, used them to make them into keychains, phone fobs, ect and SELLING them from her photobucket, LJ and her other account.. So FYI to all!

BE CAREFUL!
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Jelenity,

She is all over the place again . I did put a stamp on my cels she cut the image off the bottom. As a programmer by trade there is a way to remove a stamp from images. She seems like the type who would do it .

If there is anything you can think of that I may help stop her again , please let me know.

Thanks

Starfighter
Last edited by Starfighter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

God god why didn't you tell me my spelling was crap in the other message. LOL.

Is she a programmer..?? If not then I would actually hope not. But there again I could be prooven wrong. Has anyone that had their art stolen from her ever reported her to that site's maintainers..?
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Jelenity,

I never thought of her being a programmer. She does know how to use photo programs. I think that might be the extent of her knowledge. Well guess the winner of her auctions now knows for a fact they have been taken. Wonder if they will get in touch with ebay about it. Something has to be said she is selling fake crap to innocent people .

Well if there is anything else you discover post or pm me and I will try to help stop this menace to the cel community for a second time .

Starfighetr
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Hi, everyone. I know this topic is a tad old (relatively speaking), but pixelmari contacted me and requested that her addresses be removed from the topic, so I have done so. Just wanted to let you know! The topic has not been altered in any other way, but she asked that her address not be shown.

Thanks!
DW
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Well I guess she knows that this community knows about her scam and still continues to do it . Some people never learn. DW even though you did remove mary walkers address people in this community know whats going on .

Starfighter
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

are those holes punched with a pencil???? i smell a trip to fedex kinkos using a color copier.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Absolutely no idea on that. But it is possible! Just make sure to stay away. She has 2 known e-bay accounts. So be viligent. Both are completly different names.

Jenny~
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

i think so-- click on the image and zoom in...really zoom in.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

LOL.. which pic... I lost myself...
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

wow, i thought i saw an auction link and pic on here; but, i guess it's gone??

DW, i'm not trying to be disrespectful to the person who asked to be removed from this thread. I just saw the link and checked out the pic to see what they're talking about.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com