RS seller "chyoufeng"

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

RS seller "chyoufeng"

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Has anyone had dealings with RS user "chyoufeng" before?

I recently purchased several hundred dollars worth of items from them via the RS shop. In my e-mail, I asked for full contact information since the seller is in the UK and I'm in the US. They have ignored my request and haven't signed any of their e-mails with a name. (The only reason I have a name at all is because of Paypal.)

They seem very suspect (who refuses to give a buyer their NAME?!), so I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this individual and can assuage my fears of being ripped off.

I did pay with my CC via Paypal, so I can always do a charge-back if the person turns out to be a total douche. If they prove themselves to be trustworthy, I will recommend them via this thread. :)
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

Rei -- I sent you an email reply

EVERYONE****

I've unhidden My CCS Never Received Section:

http://bakainu.rubberslug.com/gallery/m ... esID=39665

I purchased 13 CCS cels from Carly Taylor aka Sajura Bunnies for $600 + shipping in September 2008 and paid off in November 2008.

Long story short -- after a couple of emails telling me they would be sent -- no replies and no cels

I did have one email from her 'fiance' telling me she had been in the hospital for months and that they would get everything straightened out when things weren't so chaotic -- this was May 2009

then nothing -- and now I found @ least one of my cels in the RS Shop posted recently thanks to Rei -- I fear some of the other cels may have been sold -- that's why I opened up my CCS section for everyone to see.

If anyone can please let me know what's going on, I'd really appreciate it -- and so would Rei, I'm sure :D
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Oh dear. I just paid to buy three of those.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

hopefully one of you get your cels or can get your money back.
Marvin
Anime Geek

Post by Marvin »

I wish both of you all the best. Storys like that make it hard to deal with cels.
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

How awful, I really hate stuff like this! I wish you both the best :(
graymouser
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by graymouser »

OMG. I am so sorry to hear about all the trouble rei and sami are having. I am not familiar with the handle "chyoufeng", but I have done business with Carley before and have had no problems. I don't know what to make of any of this.

I bought 1 CCS cel from her on January 25, 2008 and 3 CCS cels on May 28, 2008. None of these purchases were cheap. Both transactions went very smoothly. I received the cels quickly and without any problems. I am alarmed that the situation would change so quickly (within a few months for sami).

I have to admit that viewing those missing cels temporarily put me into a panic. None of the 4 I bought from Carley are there, but 3 others strongly resemble other CCS cels I own. It was only after looking very closely at the details that I realized that they are sequence-mates. I also checked my records, and they came from different sources.

I feel so bad that this happened to the both of you. I hope the situation gets fixed soon, and you get your cels.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

It's a shame to me as well. I purchased one of my very high-end cels from Carly in Summer 2008, along with two others, and had absolutely no problems with the transaction. It does seem as though Baka-Inu's shipment was highjacked and sold by a third party. Hopefully PayPal and your CC can make some headway in getting Rei's money back (and maybe B-I's cels into her hands).
Mixed Array

Post by Mixed Array »

I my case like samiamew I purchased cels from Carly in 2008 but never received them. After several attempts to get a response I got a similar email stating someone was sick & that the cels would be sent out. But again they never came.

These are the cels in question:
http://mixedarray.rubberslug.com/galler ... esID=25648

Today, I see samaimew’s & Rei’s post & was totally shocked. I have been in contact with both of them & can’t believe the stories being told.

I will be emailing Carly & will update if I heat anything back.
Last edited by Mixed Array on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mixed Array

Post by Mixed Array »

oops .. double post
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Last edited by ReiTheJelly on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

According to an e-mail I just received, the seller is Carly's ex-husband. None of these stories match. Why would her ex-husband be using her Paypal account? I am very confused and more than a little upset.
Mixed Array

Post by Mixed Array »

Well, I emailed Carly again just to see if I would get a response. Well, I got one really quick. It states that as far as she is concerned her husband sent out the cels & that she will try to get in contact with him to see what is going on. She also stated that she cannot pay be back as she cannot afford to.

I really wish I could get the cels because some were wishlist but I know that’s not going to happen. Would have be been somewhat happy with getting my money back abut that looks like that is not going to happen either.

This is sad because this situation make the community look bad. Plus this experience has really put me off.

Update: I recieved an email from Carly stating that she would be meeting up with her ex's girfriend to get my contact info so that they can send out the cels that I purchased in 2008 & never recieved.

She appoligized that I got caught up in her divorce mess & hope that everything will work out.

I emailed her back stating that I can understand how thing can happen but that she should have at least kept in contact with the sellers that were having issues.
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Hi, guys! There are two of these topics floating around, so I'm going to close this one (on the simple basis that it's shorter). Here's the link to the other one:

http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight=

~ DW