It's been brought to my attention... (rant)

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Carla wrote:Am I the only one that thinks this post should be in the Speak Easy??? /hmm
i would think not because dee may not even have access to it.
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Post by EternityOfPain »

Honestly I think this thread just needs to be locked, all thats needed to be said has been said, and for those who are actually awaiting for there cels etc should take it up through PM, phone, or email.. Just my thought however :?
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime runs my life. I'll leave it to anime to where my life leads me. -EoP
Anime I have Seen
Slippery slopes of hellish Ice.
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

EternityOfPain wrote:for those who are actually awaiting for there cels etc should take it up through PM, phone, or email..
:)

In case anyone is worried, I've been here. I see no reason to move this yet.

I hope everything works out for everyone.

~ DW
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the posts at Anime-Beta for a couple of years now. Waiting to register here until I got my own cel gallery up and running. But I came across this post and had to warn you about this liar. I guess you weren't expecting this Dee, Mike, Pete Lindemann who ever you are.

I bought a Black Lady cel from this guy on Ebay in 9/7/07 I paid on 9/8/07. I emailed him several times asking if my cel had been shipped yet he never answered one of them. On 9/27/07 I filed a claim with paypal. 4 days later 10/1/07 I received this email thru Ebay

Hello I still have the cel I emailed you before i guess you didnt get it. That I was going to be late sending out the cel because my son has been sick an in the hospital. But now everything is ok and ill be sending the cel out this week.

If you could please close the dispute with paypal so I can send the cel out

Thanks

feel free to email me at Goomiecat@yahoo.com

I have emailed him thru paypal 5 Times and emailed him again on 10/11/07 sick of getting no responces to my emails or paypals emails. I escalated my dispute on 10/22/07 paypal decided in my favor and recovered the $182.00 I had paid him. Unless you sent emails to the wrong address and refunded money to the wrong account. There was no emails and no refund by you. I never got refunded twice. There's no financial damage and no inability to ship I HAVE BEEN FAIR AND TRIED TO CONTACT YOU.

If you don't believe me or want proof Email me and I WILL FOWARD THE EMAILS to you. Im Utterly Disgusted and Apalled since I Bought from Dee twice before a nude Black Lady cel and a Black Lady cel with her fan and Had No Problems.

Im Sorry we all had to meet like this. Being my first post
but Im not letting this guy lie about me or to the people buying this persons cels. D123
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

.one person actually decided to file a claim against us on paypal rather than contact us and work it out, we refunded their money and then paypal gave them their money back again, so they not only got their money back but got it back twice and never corrected it, so that damaged us financially even more. damaged us even more so since most cel collectors use paypal...so you can thank one of your fellow collectors for a fair chunk of our inability to ship cels...-MDKiller-
I think MDKiller is refering to D123 as to being the person who got their money back twice? I tend to trust MDKiller more since well She's been here for like 3 years....

Whats the ebay item# because I've known MDKiller on Anime Beta for a long time... And have never heard of this happening. I'd also like to see the negative feedback that you've given MDKiller if this is true, it should be atleast on Ebay Feedback...

Please post an ebay item# so that I can be sure that you're not making it up... It is a pretty serious thing to say and all, and you've only joined a few hours ago.

There's nothing against you D123, It's just that you just joined like yesterday. /ok
I have emailed him thru paypal 5 Times-D123
How Do you e-mail through paypal? I'm not really sure how that works.

P.S. If you got the money twice please send MDKiller her money back. /ok
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

We have been left to assume that is what she means -- that the person Dee & Mike are referring to is D123. Neither post mentioned any feedback being left on eBay, RF, and I'm not making that assumption, personally.

What I will do is question the validity of the supposed financial turmoil: feedback for eBay ID gunslinger009 (her listed eBay ID on several sites) clearly shows there has been no slowdown in buying on eBay in this timeframe:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ackAsBuyer

If one is strapped financially, do they spend on such frivolous items as can be seen by looking at the feedback as a buyer?

None of what I am saying is slanderous or undeserved. If Dee & Mike want people to believe them, they need to give some incentive. So far, all I hear are more empty promises and posturing.

If I ever see the cels my fiance and I are owed, I will note it here as well so everyone else knows too. I am not an unreasonable person, nor would I have posted here, but Dee & Mike chose to rant about people not believing them, so I believe others have the right to know that they haven't delivered on a deal with myself and my fiance too.

And last time I checked, I am a credible long-time member of this community, thank you.
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

zerospace wrote: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ackAsBuyer

If one is strapped financially, do they spend on such frivolous items as can be seen by looking at the feedback as a buyer?

First off, for the month of November they have spent a whopping $4.99, on ebay.

2nd off you don't know if they are buying things for other people who are paying them back (as me and my wife do for other people), or if they need birthday gifts for people. they have spent very litle money with the exception of a coat. Which I think is not frivilous as winter is here.

I know when Marie and I are in hard times we still shop on ebay as it's the cheapest place to get things.

What is largely illuminated to me by that link is that you are grasping at straws.

31 feedback for the month of June alone and 28 for the last 5 months. It does not seem to me that their habits have not changed. Actually it looks to me like things have slowed down considerably, almost like something bad has happened.

I've known dee here, on rubberslug and over at Welcome consumer for years and I take great umbrige with people saying she is a scam or some liar posing just to screw people. And that is me looking at you D123.
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Kujaku
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Kujaku »

RoboFlonne wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but when a dispute is open with Paypal, you can actually send messages in the "Open Dispute" or "Dispute Resolution Process ". Like when you have a dispute on Ebay. One person sends a message and the other person has X amount of days to respond back. They keep talking until it is either resolved or it escalates to PayPal claims department.

I take no sides in this matter. But I can understand when something horrible happens and a month can pass by in an instant. I know it sounds funny to take 10 minutes out of your day, but the things that go on... it sometimes doesn't seem possible.

I don't think I've had a bad transaction with anyone here aside from the time when I couldn't find my item that I was selling and after awhile, just refunded the payment. I felt awful. That incident happened over a year ago.

I have 2 girls who I love so much, I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. As a parent, I feel for them and hope for the best.
Last edited by Kujaku on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

NSP, I'm not interested in getting into a pissing contest with you. I've known Dee for awhile myself -- and honestly, I was about as shocked as everyone that she'd do something like this. I invite her & Mike to prove me wrong. But not you -- because you can't prove anything -- you aren't her.

I also didn't start this thread, but I'm posting in it because of my current dealings with her. You can refute it all you want, but you have no ground to stand on other than your own belief that she isn't lying. I'd love to believe that, I most certainly would, but I've been given no other options. A deal was made back in June -- money exchanged hands -- emails were sent back and forth. PMs too... and still nothing. It's now November. I said nothing until she/they chose to blast those who didn't believe them.

Perhaps you find it ok for someone to not deliver on their end of a deal, but I do not. My fiance and I were patient long enough -- and my only prior course of action was to send her a few strongly worded emails. I gave up on her, honestly. Then I saw this post. OK? So please, get your story straight before you act like a loose cannon. No one is attacking anyone who didn't provoke it. If they didn't want this, the rant should never have been posted.

As of now, I'm done posting here. My only post past this will be if the cel(s) in question happen to arrive at my door. You may go on debating all you like, I'll step aside now.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

I am staying out of this argument, and I suggest that people who do NOT have direct financial dealings with Dee or Mike keep out of it as well. They can defend themselves against claims, and they do not need character witnesses.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

The ebay link illuminated the opposite of what Zerospace was trying to imply. Therefore I stand up.

Some person unknown to this community comes in here and calls MD a fraud. Therefore I stand up.

I would do the same for any person here. If more falsehoods get posted here then I will continue posting, whether I "have direct financial dealings with Dee" or not. It's just how I am.
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Interesting explanation.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

Kujaku wrote:
RoboFlonne wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but when a dispute is open with Paypal, you can actually send messages in the "Open Dispute" or "Dispute Resolution Process ". Like when you have a dispute on Ebay. One person sends a message and the other person has X amount of days to respond back. They keep talking until it is either resolved or it escalates to PayPal claims department.

I take no sides in this matter. But I can understand when something horrible happens and a month can pass by in an instant. I know it sounds funny to take 10 minutes out of your day, but the things that go on... it sometimes doesn't seem possible.

I don't think I've had a bad transaction with anyone here aside from the time when I couldn't find my item that I was selling and after awhile, just refunded the payment. I felt awful. That incident happened over a year ago.

I have 2 girls who I love so much, I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. As a parent, I feel for them and hope for the best.
Oh I see! So basically MDKiller didn't lie about the the dispute being filed, because the paypal e-mails were sent after the dispute opened! I got it! Thank You Kujaku... I was just wondering since I couldn't tell who MDKiller was talking about so, it seems it most likely is D123!

I don't know, but if you had to dispute for a refund on ebay you should give bad feedback. That's all you need to do. Really... I've looked at the "Gunslinger009" ebay id and no negatives at all...

And Zerospace hasn't got the cel since June!!! Paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute! I hope you get your cel soon!!! /ok

I'm sure you'll get your cel in a week... Especially since MDKiller said it's going out on this board... So don't worry at all... /ok
Last edited by RoboFlonne on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Could you ever be certain? How much do you think that works is? It works for me too.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

RoboFlonne wrote:I don't know, but if you had to dispute for a refund on ebay you should give bad feedback. That's all you need to do. Really... I've looked at the "Gunslinger009" ebay id and no negatives at all...
I truly beg to differ on what you have stated here. I've had several disputes through Ebay in the past with the only ID I have on there. My sister has her own ID and has disputed items AND left negative feedback, only to receive negative feedback because the person was "angry" and posted retalitory feedback. Because of her past incidents and because she doesn't care about her feedback rating as much as I do, I don't post negative feedbacks for those transactions, DUE to that rebuttal feedback. Nor do I post positives. Depending on how severe, I may post a neutral, or none at all.

I sell on my account, whereas she doesn't, so when people look at feedback and see negatives, they may be less inclined to purchase from me. Regardless how you see it or how you do it, this is what I do. So while everyone is entitled to their opinion on the bad feedback matter, this is what I choose to do. So do not assume that everyone goes ahead and posts negative feedback because of a bad transaction. If Ebay actually took care of those retalitory feedbacks then I'm positive many more people would be inclined to post negatives. I for one have tried e-mailing Ebay on the subject many times as to make it fair, but no resolution has come about, and until it does, I'm sure there are many out there that feel like me, angry about the bad transactions, but can't leave the mark on Ebay.
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P