Sailor Moon cel collectors HELP NEEDED!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Thank you cutie!!
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

OMG! I do think it's her !! If you read up from that link on the last posting she says she is changing her "Mail location". Also this was sooo ironic because of my beef with her over a sale from 5 months ago that she thought she was going to get the sale price on about a week ago. >_< What a dippy.

Title: Re: figures?
Author: pixelmari
Date: 2010-06-21 15:48 (UTC)
each gashapon is 6.00

the prices are final. the discount was for that time slot. Which is over.

PLEASE I am tring not to get frustrated about this allotted time. Please pay or cancel

==========================================================================================
if you want the items this is the invoice.:

2.00 Yoru egg chain
7.00 7 SM mini figures
6.50 Gold Kero keychain(I can put one on I have a ton)
6.50 Colored Kero keychain
6.50 Sakura/Kero keychain

6.00 princess gold
6.00 Alice Pot
6.00 Alice cake
6.00 Long Wings staff
6.00 Sheep Sakura
6.00 Sakura with clear stand wearing cape

Subtotal: 56.50
--------------
SHIPPING
USA: 8.00

***NOTE I am moving my mail location and the postal mail might get lost. i prefer paypal at this time
Last edited by Serendipity_Collections on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

I absolutely refuse to do business with her on the LJ Serasell comm. I'm just disgusted that's she's still allowed to sell and the mods refuse to do anything about it, even when presumably provided with proof. If I had more proof gathered of my own I'd send a mod my own PM. If anyone can reply with or PM me proof, I'd really love to send that PM.

Just disgusting she's still allowed to do business with no repercussions when she's obviously selling fake artwork, and KNOWS it.

Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Oh then you have not heard of the drama. I got fed up with her on Serasell and because of that she turned into my stalker. :) She is totally banned in serasell and 2 other lj sister groups at the moment.

Read on for the drama-- > http://community.livejournal.com/serasell/1226402.html

This way you are at least aware of her being banned. She had only one feedback when I looked (positive) but I wonder why I was the only one to get tired of her.
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Oh thank GOD. @_@ That's awesome news, thank you for letting me know!

Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

~ _^ When you poke a snake with a stick and you don't expect it to strike that is considered total stupidity. So lets just say the snake was me and I got tired of the stick. Hence the BIG drama with the whole posting. I don't take kindly to people screwing with me.

I am glad it makes you feel at least a little better. I hope to see you on there (possibly) from time to time. Karma does have a way of coming around when you least expect it.
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Hahha so that's the infamous Mary Walker. I looked at her LJ sales page once but the color clashing and font really bugged me. Her selling genga reproductions in such poor condition also made me sad but happy that it didn't happen to production art. One thingthat irks me is when people feel that just because something was purchased in a store or from Japan,that there is no way it could be counterfeit. It is just a copout.

Grrr... apparently the auto spellcheck really doesn't like me.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Hi pixie,

I do know what you mean. And from the looks of it. It really does look to be the same person. It's just a little to close a match to not be. Her page drives me nuts as well. Her spelling errors are crazy and she is rude as all hell.

What bugs me is that yes people make mistakes. And yes no one is perfect. However, if you aren't sure if it's real at least post you aren't sure. She doesn't, and judging from the people who asked her some Q's on those items she hedges and such. THAT drives me nuts. Just looking at Pluto sketch makes my eyes buldge. That looks soooo ugly! It almost doesn't even look like her!

Maybe it's just me.. O_0
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

I'm Glad someone has put a stop to her, for now. Hopefully she will get the hint and just leave. She pissed me off so much when she stole my cel images and made mini-cels. I even nicely asked her to remove them and she said no. I even went as far as getting ebay involved. That did a lot of good. I even proved they were mine. Nick from Choas anime even helped and so many others. She was reported to the studio who art she was faking and I thought that was the end of her . Guess I was wrong but if those mini-cels go up for sale again. She will be in for a fight of her life because this time I will make sure she is gone. I'm sure there is a way I have not thought of to have her removed perminatly from the net.
Well guess I will just have to keep watching. BTW did see someone bid on her fake sailor moon cels on ebay. I hope that these people are reading these posts about her .

Starfighter

Later on today I will try to put the animanga.com forum post about all this

Thanks for keeping a look out .
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Star....

I just went and looked. It's someone with 440 feedback too! Good god woman. You can't be serious. I loved how you could message bidders before. But now you can't. SUCKS. It looks like she isn't part of the group here or on LJ. Then again I was unable to post as I have to wait until Thursday to do so. >_< Damnit.

Well I know the info will possibly show up after auction ends. I will be screencaping it for future useage. According to her pictures for her collection.. leaving will be a fight. If you notice anything off please do post or message me. I am going to be keeping tabs on her actions. I don't like when people KNOWINGLY sell fake items and pass them off however so subtly as real.
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Serendipity

I too will be keeping a close eye on what mary does. If I see anything suspicious I will post it here. Also will try to post the forum post from animanga.com about this whole thing. I also did e-mail the bidders when she did it last time. The person was not thrilled with the e-mail but after a while and we talked she ended up being a friend and an ally. This time I'm hoping she just disappears. Ebay is no help when it comes to stopping people like this , even when you have proof it is a fake and you own the original.

Thanks again

Starfighter
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Star,

Is animanga still a viable forum..? I have not been on there in sometime as I used to get virus messages ALL THE TIME :( I absolutely hated it. Is it free of virus's..? I just cleaned and had to reload all my stuff all over. I am not relishing the possible attacks from that forum again. Is there anywhere else we can go to to notify people...??
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

I don't think it is, but as I'm at work right now I can't go to that site . Don't worry about it . I will keep an eye out for her auctions and if it wouldn;t be a bother you do the same and whoever from this community wants to keep tabs on her it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks everyone

Starfighter
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

I will keep tabs on her as well. Very sad day in collecting to find someone like this .... really sad.
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Serendipity_Collections wrote:I will keep tabs on her as well. Very sad day in collecting to find someone like this .... really sad.
I have been reading this post and kept up with it but I don't know who this lady is.

What happened??
You've finally fallen to the bloodlust of beasts...