It's been brought to my attention... (rant)

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

SME wrote:
RoboFlonne wrote:I don't know, but if you had to dispute for a refund on ebay you should give bad feedback. That's all you need to do. Really... I've looked at the "Gunslinger009" ebay id and no negatives at all...
I truly beg to differ on what you have stated here. I've had several disputes through Ebay in the past with the only ID I have on there. My sister has her own ID and has disputed items AND left negative feedback, only to receive negative feedback because the person was "angry" and posted retalitory feedback. Because of her past incidents and because she doesn't care about her feedback rating as much as I do, I don't post negative feedbacks for those transactions, DUE to that rebuttal feedback. Nor do I post positives. Depending on how severe, I may post a neutral, or none at all.

I sell on my account, whereas she doesn't, so when people look at feedback and see negatives, they may be less inclined to purchase from me. Regardless how you see it or how you do it, this is what I do. So while everyone is entitled to their opinion on the bad feedback matter, this is what I choose to do. So do not assume that everyone goes ahead and posts negative feedback because of a bad transaction. If Ebay actually took care of those retalitory feedbacks then I'm positive many more people would be inclined to post negatives. I for one have tried e-mailing Ebay on the subject many times as to make it fair, but no resolution has come about, and until it does, I'm sure there are many out there that feel like me, angry about the bad transactions, but can't leave the mark on Ebay.
Always keep 2 accounts.

One for buying things so you can give negative feedbacks! /ok

I understand, but if everyone only gives good feedback then it really doesn't help the buyer any... at all...

I understand your problem and the solution is easy... you can open a buying ebay account in less than 10 minutes and buy something in 11 minutes!!! /ok

p.s. Also having a 99.5% feedback is virtually the same as 100% feedback also you can reply to the feedback and say that it is retaliatory. Also you can tell ebay that it's retaliatory and they can take it off.

After giving that negative it will warn all future buyers and you can feel better and open a second buying account!

Thank You!
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by D123 »

First of all I am not calling MD a Fraud I am just stating the facts of what happened to me.

I was never refunded back twice Pay Pal refunded me after no replys where made by MD on when my cel would be sent, he or she never answered me nor Pay Pal.

I chose not to leave feedback at this time because I am not trying to give him a bad time I am just letting people know I was not refunded two times and he never responded to me or Pay Pal and if people wish to send money to him and receive nothing not even a email then its up to you as a buyer.

Some of you state that I have only just started to post here but I have been a reader here for a few years and I don't like people thinking I have taking someones money that is why I pay for my items with Pay Pal because you pay and give refunds thru them and they have it all on record.

Again I am not trying to make a bad time for these people, it is just very upsetting when you pay for something and wait for it and it never comes and then you don't hear from the seller. I have no reason to come here and lie about something that did not happen. I am just stating my side.
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

RoboFlonne wrote:
SME wrote:
RoboFlonne wrote:I don't know, but if you had to dispute for a refund on ebay you should give bad feedback. That's all you need to do. Really... I've looked at the "Gunslinger009" ebay id and no negatives at all...
I truly beg to differ on what you have stated here. I've had several disputes through Ebay in the past with the only ID I have on there. My sister has her own ID and has disputed items AND left negative feedback, only to receive negative feedback because the person was "angry" and posted retalitory feedback. Because of her past incidents and because she doesn't care about her feedback rating as much as I do, I don't post negative feedbacks for those transactions, DUE to that rebuttal feedback. Nor do I post positives. Depending on how severe, I may post a neutral, or none at all.

I sell on my account, whereas she doesn't, so when people look at feedback and see negatives, they may be less inclined to purchase from me. Regardless how you see it or how you do it, this is what I do. So while everyone is entitled to their opinion on the bad feedback matter, this is what I choose to do. So do not assume that everyone goes ahead and posts negative feedback because of a bad transaction. If Ebay actually took care of those retalitory feedbacks then I'm positive many more people would be inclined to post negatives. I for one have tried e-mailing Ebay on the subject many times as to make it fair, but no resolution has come about, and until it does, I'm sure there are many out there that feel like me, angry about the bad transactions, but can't leave the mark on Ebay.
Always keep 2 accounts.

I understand, but if everyone only gives good feedback then it really doesn't help the buyer any... at all...

I understand your problem and the solution is easy... you can open a buying ebay account in less than 10 minutes and buy something in 11 minutes!!! /ok

p.s. Also having a 99.5% feedback is virtually the same as 100% feedback also you can reply to the feedback and say that it is retaliatory. Also you can tell ebay that it's retaliatory and they can take it off.

After giving that negative it will warn all future buyers and you can feel better and open a second buying account!

Thank You!
I tried to get retalitory feedback off my account from two seperate sellers.Unfortunately, I purchased three items from seller x, and seller x posted three negatives after I complained about no pkgs for several weeks (ins. paid). Neither time did it work. Granted, that was a few years back. If you know something I don't please feel free to share as I would like to get those taken off.
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

pixie_princess wrote:
RoboFlonne wrote:
SME wrote: I truly beg to differ on what you have stated here. I've had several disputes through Ebay in the past with the only ID I have on there. My sister has her own ID and has disputed items AND left negative feedback, only to receive negative feedback because the person was "angry" and posted retalitory feedback. Because of her past incidents and because she doesn't care about her feedback rating as much as I do, I don't post negative feedbacks for those transactions, DUE to that rebuttal feedback. Nor do I post positives. Depending on how severe, I may post a neutral, or none at all.

Always keep 2 accounts.

Thank You!
I tried to get retalitory feedback off my account from two seperate sellers.Unfortunately, I purchased three items from seller x, and seller x posted three negatives after I complained about no pkgs for several weeks (ins. paid). Neither time did it work. Granted, that was a few years back. If you know something I don't please feel free to share as I would like to get those taken off.
I don't know much... But I know ebay and paypal pretty well. /ok

Can you pm me your ebay account ID and your situation and how the feedback is false, and I'll see if I can help type up a letter for you to send to Ebay to get that taken care of!!! I've helped several people with ebay problems!!
almathea
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by almathea »

Well, I read everything and can't really help in one way or the other...

BUT, I mailed Mike to ask for a cel quite recently, and he answered me that the cel was already on hold for someone else...
I don't see someone saying that trying to steel people. It would have been easy for him to take my money and never answer after if he has not been honnest.
So I believe him and Dee.

Another point, you all say that it take 10 minutes to wrap a cel. And I do agree. So how long does it take to wrap many cels? 6 cels and you already spent an hour. An hour which can be impossible to have at once in their situation.

I know I came back here after years of silence so (well it was Animanga at that time), for most of you, I'm still a newbie. But I know how their situation can break someone and how much this kind of thread with accusations can be already hard for something without major problem.

So please, I know we're allways so impatient to get our cels, these items for which we pay so much, but just try to be more patient.
Just give a chance to Dee and Mike to prove their honnesty in sending all the cels. And don't ruin their reputation so fast...
Little rock make huge mountains...
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

RoboFlonne wrote:
pixie_princess wrote:
I don't know much... But I know ebay and paypal pretty well. /ok

Can you pm me your ebay account ID and your situation and how the feedback is false, and I'll see if I can help type up a letter for you to send to Ebay to get that taken care of!!! I've helped several people with ebay problems!!
Robo has helped me with ebay crap and I am forever grateful! /ok
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

I like posting for the sake of posting :wink:

It's sad how people have been fighting each other lately... :l Honestly what happened to family?
Will point fingers solve anything????

I think that both sides should have more empathy towards each other,
I have had people in the hospital that where also sick (My grandpa had his leg vain put in his heart and we where very worried about it)
-Having people in the hospital does take a toll on someone
-Waiting for an item also takes a toll, sure it's not that sever, but it also makes the person fell sad....

-I have waited for an item (from another country) for 5 months! I was so worried that my head hurt, it does take a toll on a person.....

I hope that the involved parties solve their issues and it all turns out okay!

Some random though:
So...if you are there RoboFlonne, let's sing the Flonne Song :D
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

RoboFlonne wrote: I don't know much... But I know ebay and paypal pretty well. /ok

Thank you very much for your offer RoboFlonne, I really appreciate it. I went ahead and PM'ed my info and the situation to you. As you can see, I've been around on ebay for around 10 years now, and on paypal for several years as well. At the time, I think ebay mentioned something about having to pay for a special service (Square Trade?) to metiate, and then remove the feedback. The way it sounded made it seem a bit like they were trying to milk me for money, and in the end, I would have to had removed my negative feedback from TNTgold. Not something I was too keen on at the time. It just seems like...not standing up for what you believe in, and then someone else suffers for it.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Only if my robot eye is working.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Does that mean you would have stood up with me Cloud?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think it does mean that. That is purely a hypothesis.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

D123 wrote:First of all I am not calling MD a Fraud .
I came across this post and had to warn you about this liar. I guess you weren't expecting this Dee, Mike, Pete Lindemann who ever you are.
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
sailorsv13

Post by sailorsv13 »

I agree with moonrabitt that fighting like this is sad.

I realize that Dee and Mike probably wanted to sell as many cels as possible as soon as hard times hit in order to support themselves financially. Many people have discussed the necessity for buyers to understand Dee's predicament. This is very compassionate and I am glad that people can have sympathy in their hearts. However, 3 months is really pushing the envelope and taking advantage of the sympathy zerospace is supposed to have given as a buyer and member of this cel community. Dee and Mike must understand that they have used zerospace's money to live off of during this difficult time and they should return that respect to zerospace for helping them out and ship out the cels. I believe this thread has brought attention to the frustration of Dee's buyers and they realize their mistake.

I don't believe anyone has tried to insult Dee's integrity here, but buyers have rather attempted to pressure her into finally shipping the cels. We all need to show respect for each other and use kind words to express our frustrations on both sides.

~ Bri ~
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Honestly, Dee and Mike, I believe you about the baby and the posting (though I think you may have been collaborating on a few of these posts), and I feel for you. No parent should have to go through what you're going through right now.

However, that's really no excuse--and definitely not a long term one. I understand your desire to be with the baby 24/7, but it's not mentally healthy for you. You need some time away for your own sanity. You also need to fulfill your obligations.

You don't even have to leave the house to ship packages. Most people ship them using doubled-up priority mail boxes, and you can have these delivered for free.

Click here to order boxes

Doubled-up priority boxes with a cel or five inside usually only weigh 1 lb or a little over. The post office will usually forgive slight differences in weight, since it cuts down the long lines if you pay for postage online. So, you can do this online, too.

Click here to sign up for a USPS account for printing labels

You can also have your mail carrier pick up the packages for free if you're sending express, priority, or international.

Click here to sign up for Carrier Pickup

You don't even have to be home with the postal carrier comes.

Click here to see the FAQ

EDIT: The direct URL is too long to work in this forum's bbcode. So, you'll have to click on the plus sign next to "Pickup Services," then on "Carrier Pickup," and finally "Do I need to be present for Carrier Pickup?"

I found all of that information less time than it took me to write this post. I understand your situation, and I wish all the best for you and the baby. I really hope he starts getting better, because this has obviously been an emotional and a financial strain on your family. You just need to keep up your end of the bargains that you've made. Waiting a month is too long, and it's obviously been much longer than that for some people. :?
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I am going to lock this thread. Unless you have something constructive to add - like Klet just did - this thread will remain closed.

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender