Sailor Moon cel collectors HELP NEEDED!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Zb, A few years ago a person named Mary walker started to sell mini-cels and fake dounga on ebay . The mini-cels she claimed were from japan were stolen images from peoples cel galleries mine included. Well me and a few other people thought we put an end to her on ebay and in the community but it looks like she has resurfaced. She started selling selling fake dounga and cels on ebay , This was discovered on ebay and a livejournel. I'm myself have never been to a lj until now she revealed her name as M walker and gave her address. This post was put up to stop her from selling fraudulant items to collecters. I will be keeping tabs on her and hopefully other can as well . Thanks Serendipity.

well there is the story. This is going to be one of those days. But I'm hoping this is the last time I see her again

Starfighter
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Starfighter wrote:Zb, A few years ago a person named Mary walker started to sell mini-cels and fake dounga on ebay . The mini-cels she claimed were from japan were stolen images from peoples cel galleries mine included. Well me and a few other people thought we put an end to her on ebay and in the community but it looks like she has resurfaced. She started selling selling fake dounga and cels on ebay , This was discovered on ebay and a livejournel. I'm myself have never been to a lj until now she revealed her name as M walker and gave her address. This post was put up to stop her from selling fraudulant items to collecters. I will be keeping tabs on her and hopefully other can as well . Thanks Serendipity.

well there is the story. This is going to be one of those days. But I'm hoping this is the last time I see her again

Starfighter
Ah I see. Thanks for letting me know.

Her stuff looks really crappy anyway :x
You've finally fallen to the bloodlust of beasts...
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Hi Zombie,

In a nut shell...

She was a seller on Serasell in live journal. She tried to rip some people off but I found out about it after she screwed with me off and on for 5 months on the same order.
* I blew whistle.
* She stalked me, cursed me out, left ann feedback with vulgarity.
* flamed the group, copied EXACTLY the group, spread profanity, ect.
* She was going to get an indefinate ban but instead she got banned permanently from not one but 3 live journal groups.

Buyers contacted me after I posted about her screwing me over and from that point until now I have noticed she won't answer straight out as to if something is Japanese (authentic or not) she did it with trading cards and Sailor Moon figures according to some posts and private messages I recieved. THEN I found her post for cels and sketches (same as the auction ones she has up) where she said on her LJ account that they are from japan and used for production. They are not.

Does that help or did I just confuse the hell out of you..? :)
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

LMAO.. Star you and I are funny...

Zombie: Star covered the basics of the last half (which happend a while ago with her) and I covered the first half as to why I posted her about it in here to begin with. LOL
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Serendipity_Collections wrote: Does that help or did I just confuse the hell out of you..? :)
lol no it cleared things up :bow

Honestly, I am glad you and star have posted about her.
I was going to buy some of the douga copies from ebay from her (I knew they were from the copy sets that are sold) but I just liked the images XD

After what has been said and your explanation - forget it.

Thanks again - you probably saved me a headache big time. :D
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Trust me when I say there was drama. I would not buy ANYTHING from her. If you want to read up on what all happened here . Complete with screencaps of what profanity and such she was posting..

1st portion -> http://community.livejournal.com/serasell/1226402.html
2nd portion--> http://community.livejournal.com/serasell/1227527.html

Oh and not only is her language bad but she has either the worst spelling skills or is just lazy. You will see this when you read the messages.

I would suggest to all potential buyers NOT to bother with her. judging from the way she ripped those pages out of the book is just crazy.

Now if you would like to read about the cel & sketch ... issue which is why I posted here to begin with. Read this link.
http://pixelmari.livejournal.com/6371.html

I quote her as to her saying they "from the show". Thats as shady of a responce as you can get. Notice she doesn't say she isn't sure or they are authentic. She keeps to the grey area.
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ZombieBunny »

Serendipity_Collections wrote:I quote her as to her saying they "from the show". Thats as shady of a responce as you can get. Notice she doesn't say she isn't sure or they are authentic. She keeps to the grey area.
Yea I see that. What a way around it.

Crazy stuff :x

Glad your done with her and I am glad I am not going to deal with her LOL

Thanks again so much :D
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Zombie- I am glad I could help. I am glad when I can help anyone from being taken for a ride. If you happen to notice or see anything off of hers from now on please do get the info out there. You never know when it can help someone avoid a big problem.
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Mary walker has some nerve. I hope she makes a move again . I will be there with many other to pounce on her and send her packing for good this time . She is nothing more then a thief , a liar and some other choice words I can't use here . I will continue to watch for her .

Thanks guys and Zbunny no one needs such a headache.

If you need any info what she did a few years ago I would be more then happy to share my info with whoever wants it.
Here is the cel she made into a mini-cel http://dragon319.webs.com/apps/photos/p ... d=70265830

Starfighter
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Well guess the bidders of these auctions don't belong to this community. They are bidding on these auctions. http://cgi.ebay.com/SAILOR-MOON-CEL-PAI ... 27b46f8534 and http://cgi.ebay.com/SAILOR-MOON-CEL-PAI ... 27b46f87f6 .

These fakes are not even worth a penny. I hope the bidders somehow get the info soon.

Starfighetr
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Well marry walker has created a new account on ebay . http://cgi.ebay.com/SAILOR-MOON-CEL-DOU ... 1c1591ae09
I'm reporting her to ebay on live chat . Will see what they do when they see she now has two ebay accounts.

starfighter
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Starfighter wrote:I'm reporting her to ebay on live chat .
You can also report her for having links to external sales sites on her eBay pages.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

I am screencaping this to post in Serasell so all the community has a heads up on additional info. Currently working on it.. Hopefully posted tonight.

Jelenity~
Starfighter
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Starfighter »

Hi
Guys well I talked to a few people on the ebay chat, the result was she can basically do whatever she wants to do . I'm really pissed off at ebay again for sideing with her . She needs to be stopped . Her fake sketches and cels are being sold and I'm sure these people have no clue they are fakes. Might be newbees or might just be people who just want to have something from this anime .
I hope some thing happen to stop this. ( This whole problem with her is a very personal thing with me . I have removed my gallery from site on rubberslug and placed it in a new site . But now I'm not to sure I should even leave that one up. There is a way for anyone to steal images from site.) If anyone has any idea on how to stop her I'm very interested to hear them. There are just to many things going on in the world and my life. Fighting with the likes of a mary walker is just not something I really want to under take . I will do something if I need to but this will be the last time I deal with her again . There will always be people like her around to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.

Hope there is a way to deal with this problem.

Thanks again

Starfighter
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Starfighter.... breath honey. We are there for you. Don't panic. Karma will get her. I am glad all in all that I posted here about the cels and sketches in question. Because we now have more info about her and her workings then we did before. That in istelf is good.

However, she is all over the place and I do mean that quite literally......... She has open accounts in current use with all these places.....

* She is in forums for Chugo chara, Sailor Moon and several other series in both Italian and US from what I have found out so far. Q & A ing, offering info and of course plastering her wares for sale.
* She has an e-creater shop.
* She is on e-bay with old and new accounts.
* She is on diavantArt as well.
* She has a very popular channel on You Tube
* Fanpop.com site
* MyAnimeList
* Hobby fanatics.com
* SailorMoonForum
* crunchyroll
* Formspring
* shugocharalovely.forumcommunity

And several more. I just got tired of copying and pasting. :)

She's going to be like a fungi. She will just keep popping up as long as she is still collecting. Word of mouth is fast but sometimes can seem so slow..

Personally I am thinking of just making a youtube channel to post items for sale to give her a run for her money. LOL. Then I can actually warn people to be carefull buying from her. I don't know if I have the time though. It's worth a very funny thought though.... :)