Anyone Hear from TauntingDestiny? - UPDATE

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Mirai_Peorth
Senpai - Elder

Anyone Hear from TauntingDestiny? - UPDATE

Post by Mirai_Peorth »

I've sent him a few PM's and no response. I sent him money for DVD's several weeks ago, and haven't heard from him, nor have I gotten the DVD's. Any help in being able to contact him would be a great help.

Thanks!
Last edited by Mirai_Peorth on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Practice safe Zechs - Use a Gundam." - Unknown
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Nope, nothing over here. I sent some gallery offers, but haven't heard anything back--not even an "Holy crap, no! Do you really think I'll let them go for that cheap????!!!!" I wouldn't even mind a message like that. :^^: I'm a pretty easy-going gal. Just want to know what's going on. :)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I haven't heard from him either. I hoping he's just really busy. He was also supposed to be at the gatherings at AX but didn't show. I really hope he's okay.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

When was he?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Last weekend, Cloud.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Is this really the last one?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Mirai_Peorth
Senpai - Elder

Post by Mirai_Peorth »

Hmmm.... I hope he gets back to me soon, otherwise I'm out $55.00 that I could really use right now.
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

8O I recently made an offer and paid for a cel in his gallery... but so far he had replied very timely, until about a week ago. I really hope he's ok... I want my cel too ! :)
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

I think he will turn up shortly, according to beta's stats his last visit was "Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:19 pm" and he joined in March of 2003. Might just be bit less frequent of a visitor here. Also it is summer, 4th of july wasn't long ago, vacations happen, etc. Hopefuly everythings ok for him and his car repairs went well.

Guess I'm just use to not seeing my cels sometimes for half a year or more.
Golden Boy

Post by Golden Boy »

We met Friday, July 1st at AX. He gave me the DVDs that I had already mailed payment for. He said he was really busy with the engine swap. Hope that info helps.

GB
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I remmeber you Golden Boy. We were talking about hoping he is just really busy.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Mirai_Peorth
Senpai - Elder

Post by Mirai_Peorth »

Okay, still nothing from him and its going on 2 months. -_- If anyone knows whats going on, I'd love to know because this is getting irritating.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yeah okay, Still how long? Really nothing?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Sakura-chan

Post by Sakura-chan »

Mirai_Peorth wrote:Okay, still nothing from him and its going on 2 months. -_- If anyone knows whats going on, I'd love to know because this is getting irritating.
Now that I'm back, I'd also like to add that I haven't heard from him either regarding the cel I bought from it 8O . Anybody know what happened ?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

And going on he or she would love to know because this is getting irritating is -_- If anyone knows what.
-I, Robot (Asimov)