Anyone Hear from TauntingDestiny? - UPDATE

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

I haven't heard back from him in about two weeks, when I last sent him an e-mail. I hope things are ok, because I too will be $50 short as well. Did anyone receive anything yet? Thanks for the info.
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

Haven't heard anything here either.
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

Same here :? .... I'd really like to know what's going on cuz I could use the 160$ right now... :l
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
Mirai_Peorth
Senpai - Elder

Post by Mirai_Peorth »

UPDATE

Okay, I think I've PMed everyone that was involved in this. If any of you are interested, I am going to be filing with the IFCC tomorrow morning (8/15). I will be providing them a link to this thread, but, if you would like them to know any more specifics on your ends, PM me your info (name, address, method you paid him with, contact number, etc). and I'll pass it along to them in the file.

Let me know! I really hate doing this, and I've never done so before. But really, I don't see any other alternative.
"Practice safe Zechs - Use a Gundam." - Unknown
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hello.

I bought a Nakago cel from him sometime in Jan. I do believe it was the begining of Jan. I never got the cel and it was to late for me to go to paypal with the problem.

He however got ahold of me..saying its not his fault and im not getting the cel. His paypal was broken into so he never got the money..whoever broke into his paypal got the money.

I didnt think it was to fair because I sent him the email showing him that I did however send payment. I asked him to refund my money or to send me the cel and he said that he wouldnt do nither.
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

I have spoke with some of you involved.
If you are having a problem, please pm
me with your request for the Buyer Beware
section. For now, I am locking this thread. :wink:

Thanks!!