Pictures!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
jaw271
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by jaw271 »

LOL ....thanks, next time I will try to find a pic where I dont look like iv been smoking a special herb all night, X|
Email: jwolfgang@hotmail.com

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know you know, you know
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

I just posted up group shot of my family and my wife's side from my inlaws 50th aniversary party.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Hey, HotIce! I like your new hairdo! It looks good! And you don't look "evil"!

Jaw: Looks like it was a good party? :D

Joe: Wow! Great picture! It's nice to see everyone!
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Joe, that's one goodlooking bunch. What a great picture!! Gosh I miss huge family gatherings like that :)

Jaw ... you know, there are women who pay lots of money to cosmetics companies to get that smokey-eyed look :) You don't look "toasty," you just have that natural shadow! *grin*

And Hotice, I once again have to smile at the hair. As someone whose not-quite-stepmom (they've never gotten married) went through the no-hair syndrome a year ago, I can vouch for how very important that hair's going to be to someone. :ghug:
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

Ack I tried to look at the pictures, but it said "this user's gallery is empty"... feeling dumb... and I had trouble posting my own pics too. All I got was a bunch of red x's. gaaaa.......
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Don't feel dumb . . . I think that some of the linkage might have been lost in the move, because I don't see the "member gallery" or whatever link at the top of the page . . . :?
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

Since I can't get the image to upload on the Beta album, I loaded it to my RS gallery in the 'about' section.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

'nother one online---guess which one is me.

hint: Think red but I'm not the one pointing at my crotch, that guy was questionable.... his shorts were waaaaay too short and he liked it that way.

backstory: 6/6/6 Evil Alleycat bicycle messenger race. While I'm not a messenger, one of the guys I ride with is the only one here in Cincy and he holds these scavenger hunt type of races that have us going all over the city. One of the stops was to have your pic taken with the guy in the horns (and skull mask in another pic). It was a blast!! If you're browsing the other pics, the guy all messed up was in another race last night and had a crash.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
JWR

Post by JWR »

Well now that the album bug has been fixed I was finally able to post the picture of my side of the family to go with the one of my wife Maria's I posted a while ago. http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/album_p ... pic_id=337
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
otakusin
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by otakusin »

Well I posted a pic of myself in the gallery. To be honest, I tend to hate pictures of myself, so this will most likely be the only one I will upload. Though in the near future I will be putting pics of my adorable nephew, he's too cute to not be seen, lol. Anywho here's the link...

http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/album_p ... pic_id=338

Until next time, cyn

Sidenote: I also updated my gallery a week ago. I will not be making a thread for the update seeing as I will have another this next week sometime.
We're gonna turn this team around 360 degrees!! -- Jason Kidd
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

i uploaded a pic to the gallery, but i have no idea of it worked? anyway, it was the only pic of myself on my computer. i guess i need more to catch up with you guys. lol... :-P
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Yes you do need to catch up Caroline! Great pic tho!
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

here's a question... now how do you *delete* a pic? :P
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Caroline wrote:here's a question... now how do you *delete* a pic? :P
hmm i was wondering that too. haha I updated with a picture of me and the Kool-Aid man from A-kon. Man that was a fun con. lol
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Weeee!! I have a photo gallery too now!!

I uploaded 1 from 1996, 2 from 2003, and 2 from 2006 (just for fun!). Feel free to check them out.