Pictures!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Maybe she was just trying to match Ichigo's hair ?
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

LOL Leah, I love it!
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am glad you find this funny. "it" being D?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Oh perv-chan! :OMG
Where are you placing your hand on Ichigo?? :whip :dwink
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? :dlook
LOL!
*hugs*
:friends:

Hmm your pic is inspiring and giving me ideas for my next pic when my kiba plushie harem arrive...
muhahahahaha :evil2 :evil2
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I do not understand. I'm glad you find this amusing.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Shampoo wrote:Oh perv-chan! :OMG
I did not see in this way but yeah now I can see..... :D :D LOL! That is pretty funny :D
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

:-) I am so delighted that you are amused, Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Cloud wrote::-) I am so delighted that you are amused, Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad.
Cloud. Please call her Kittens, instead of Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad.

Ok?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think there might be a few exception.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Shampoo wrote:Oh perv-chan! :OMG
Yep! That would be the idea. :dgrin
It was the last picture taken, and my boss got it immediately and shook her head. The guy taking the picture just didn't get it. X| :P I had to ask him three times to take it. He was confused and wanted to know why. :P

Yeah, airplane folks. I do operations coordination. The "decent" pics and this one are on my rs gallery. (Until they ban me!) :run

GO SHAMPOO GO!!! :P :bny
I can't wait to see the plushie pictures!!!! :dgrin :flasher: :bny
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Baakay wrote:
Cloud wrote::-) I am so delighted that you are amused, Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad.
Cloud. Please call her Kittens, instead of Japanese and also my name is very rare even in Japanese too l So sad.

Ok?
Baakay! Stop teasing poor Cloud :P :P :hitting: :hitting:
aernath wrote:It was the last picture taken, and my boss got it immediately and shook her head. The guy taking the picture just didn't get it.
That is preyyu funny to imagine the poor guy was trying to make sense what is going on :hitting: :hitting:

aernath, I just loooooooove your picture! I wish I had a life-size Kenshin (and if I remember correctly, Baakay, do you have one???? :dsmoke :dsmoke :dgrin :dgrin Good Thoughts???? :dwink)
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

OK I'll try not to do teasing poor you P P hitting hitting [quoteaernath]It was the last picture taken and my boss got it immediately and shook her head so much.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Leah: that's a great photo! But you should really quit groping poor Ichigo (he's underage!) :P
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

ReiTheJelly wrote:Leah: that's a great photo! But you should really quit groping poor Ichigo (he's underage!) :P
It's a massage, I tell ya! :rollin
Just like Ashura's troll! He loves it! ...gets all sparkley eyed...
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

Posted a few pictures from AX & Comic-con of some of the Beta members we met there.

In no order, E , Noisywalrusforgotthelogin , Elfstalker , Shampoo , Backlot & Uende

It is great to be the one with the camera :dgrin
Last edited by JWR on Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison