LGTKEO #7

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

1: I'm feeling a bit lazy and sleepy today.
2: Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo, it's cheesy!
3: Do you like seafood? I could live on the stuff, especially kalamari and octopus! Yummers!
4: Do you have all of your fingers and toes? Yes, thank goodness.
5: What do the last 4 digits of your phone number spell? 'Odd' (with a zro at the end, heh)
6: Can you hang a spoon on your nose? Nope
7: If I say "on sale" the first thing that pops into your head is? CELS! >.<
8: What's your favorite recent electronic "gotta have" device? Do video games or DVD's count?
9: Have you ever been in a tornado? Nope
10: Would you shave your head for $10,000? Hell yeah I would!
11: If you wear a watch, which wrist do you wear it on? Left or right? I wear none.
12: Have you ever had a job that required you to ask: "Want fries with that?" No thank gawd!
13: Does it bug you that you have to answer a question with the number 13? Not at all.
14: Do you believe that aliens have visited the earth? You never know.
15: What's the capital of North Dakota? What's the capital of West Virginia? Bet you dont know huh? (most people think my home state is still a part of Virginia, HA!)
16: Everyone should visit a foreign land before they die.
17: Do you bring a lunch or go out for lunch most days? 50/50
18: Do you know what happens when you press "Alt + F4" at the same time? I'm to scared to try it, lol.
19: Ever been bitten by a dog? Yes, when I was an evil little child I used to beat up doggies!
20: Ever made a hole in one playing golf? If miniature gold counts, then yes.
21: Do you have a favorite beach? Jones Beach, Long Island - New York
22: What's your current favorite thing to say? Baka malaka! (baka=japanese for stupid, malaka=greek for jerk)
23: Can you speak more than one language? Only choice words or phrases in japanese, spanish, chinese, hmong and greek
24: ??? type of people drive ??? type of car.
25: Yelled at someone recently? My fiance, but as he says "New Yorkers dont yell, they talk really, really loudly" (since he is from NY)
26: Most annoying commerical you've seen recently? Any of those medication commercials with smiling happy pplz, life insurance commercials with smiling happy old pplz, and 'get out of dept' commercials with smiling happy pplz. Annoying to the max! >.<
27: What's on your keychain besides keys? My house keys are all by their lonesome selves.
28: If you could make a reality show, what would it be about? A day in the life of an animation cel collector. ^_^
29: How many steps does it take you to connect Kevin Bacon to Cher? Hmmm...
30: Body mutilation (severe piercings, etc.) are for freaks.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: LGTKEO #7

Post by klet »

1: I'm feeling a bit ______ today. sore
2: Marinara or Alfredo? ALFREDO!!!!
3: Do you like seafood? Some: shrimp, squid and octopi give me the willies. :O
4: Do you have all of your fingers and toes? ummm, yes . . . ahhh, where did it go????!!!!
5: What do the last 4 digits of your phone number spell? d0ll (the second one's a zero)
6: Can you hang a spoon on your nose? let me try . . . does it count if you tilt your head waaaaay far back? :P
7: If I say "on sale" the first thing that pops into your head is? Uuugh, if we have a sale today, a bunch of old people aren't going to understand their receipts and come in tomorrow demanding that we give them more of a discount (I have a summer job iun customer service :hurt: )
8: What's your favorite recent electronic "gotta have" device? My ipod
9: Have you ever been in a tornado? nope
10: Would you shave your head for $10,000? Let me see the money first . . . now go fetch a razor while I hold these bills up to the light.
11: If you wear a watch, which wrist do you wear it on? Left or right? If it's a sports watch, right. A more classy watch, left.
12: Have you ever had a job that required you to ask: "Want fries with that?" Nope. Though I probably say, "You'll have to call the main credit office" 50 times a day.
13: Does it bug you that you have to answer a question with the number 13? Yes! Because the answer is always 7!
14: Do you believe that aliens have visited the earth? Why does this question assume aliens exist?
15: What's the capital of North Dakota? Bismark
16: Everyone should do _______ before they die.
17: Do you bring a lunch or go out for lunch most days? bring a lunch
18: Do you know what happens when you press "Alt + F4" at the same time? Nope, but Ctrl + F7 runs the thesaurus in writing programs--just F7 runs the spell check. :wink:
19: Ever been bitten by a dog? No
20: Ever made a hole in one playing golf? Not even in mini golf :emb
21: Do you have a favorite beach? Any one that isn't covered in toxic waste.
22: What's your current favorite thing to say? I'm not really sure . . .
23: Can you speak more than one language? Yes
24: _______ type of people drive _______ type of car. College students, crappy
25: Yelled at someone recently? Do you know how many younger siblings I have?
26: Most annoying commerical you've seen recently? The extended version of the "Fanta" commericial in theatres. I went to a movie where they played it six times; once, it was three times in a row.
27: What's on your keychain besides keys? A weird paperclip-type thing (that is my keychain :) ) and a lock combination to one of the chains in my backyard that I haven't used in four years
28: If you could make a reality show, what would it be about? The death of evil reality shows. :evil:
29: How many steps does it take you to connect Kevin Bacon to Cher? Who's Kevin Bacon? :wink:
30: ________ are for freaks. Oreos covered in Cheese Wiz