Happy 21st Birthday, Elendil!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Happy 21st Birthday, Elendil!

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Happy Birthday! The first round is on me!
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Happy Birthdayy!!!!!! :bday :bday :bounce :bounce :jump :jump
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Happy Birthday!!!!

:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday
Cats rule!
Elendil
Kamisama - God

Post by Elendil »

Hehehe thanks so much guys. :D Just got back from going out and doing some drinking with friends (and strangly, my boss 8) ). I might be somewhat of a minority but except for about 3 occasions in my life of just tasting alcohol, I've actually never drunk it. So I really have no clue whats good or bad, so my friends just kinda started me out on some tame stuff tonight. Sadly my 21st falls on a Sunday, and where I live, that means there arent any bars open and there is nothing to do. Ah well. :D

Nikki
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

So you understand. Good. Well what?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Elendil
Kamisama - God

Post by Elendil »

Cloud wrote:So you understand. Good. Well what?
All I understand so far Cloud is that cherry vodka mixed in cherry coke is tasty, and watermelon schnaps is....somewhat ok. One thing I don't understand (and forgot to ask) is, what goes into a jello shooter? 8O

Nikki
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

OK. ""? A little?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

:bday !!! Enjoy ! That's an order !
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Happy 21st Elendil! :blob :blob :hello
:elephant :bday :yay :yay :bday :cheers

Wow...my 21st birthday seems like it was back in another Geological Era. :bawl
Ashura
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ashura »

Elendil wrote:
One thing I don't understand (and forgot to ask) is, what goes into a jello shooter? 8O

Nikki
Okay, Jello Shooters are very easy to make:

1. Open a small package of any flavor Jell-O into a bowl.

2. Pour in 3/4 Cup boiling water.

3. Stir to dissolve.

4. Let cool to almost room temperature.

5. Add 3/4 Cup of vodka or preferred spirit.

Jello Shooters are very similar to Jello Shots:

1 package watermelon jello
1 cup boiling water
1 cup Malibu® coconut rum

Mix hot water and jello. Add rum. Pour into 2 ounce cups. Serve after the jello has set.

Jello shots are a party favorite. Although this particular recipe calls for watermelon jello and rum, many flavor variations exist. Substitute the rum in the above recipe with midori melon liqueur, for example, and you have something altogether unique. Orange or cherry jello (jell-O, or "gelatin dessert") works well with brandy, while peach jello tends to suit bourbon (jack daniel's) as raspberry jello does raspberry schnapps. They're all quite yummy. If you're a lightweight drinker, also try Margaritas, Daiquiris, Mudslides, Midori Sour (which has virtually no alcohol in it) and Pina Coladas. I used to drink Grey Goose, Tonic and Lime, but have weened myself off alcohol. Thank goodness I was never a heavy drinker like some of my friends. Some of them border on the alcoholic side :wow:

I'm not a bad girl......

I'm just a good girl being bad for you
kageneko
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kageneko »

Happy Birthday and welcome to the insane world of those of us who have passed the "adult" Legally mark. Have fun but keep the naughty stuff quiet!
Most Bishies are eyecandy therefore they must all be attractive for the females. One Problem though Can we have MORE LEGAL eyecandy??
Pervs in training like the new material
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I've never thought about have fun but keep the naughty stuff quiet.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kageneko
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kageneko »

Ekkkkkkkk! Cloud stalking!
Most Bishies are eyecandy therefore they must all be attractive for the females. One Problem though Can we have MORE LEGAL eyecandy??
Pervs in training like the new material
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That's good information: kageneko said I stalking.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Happy Birthday! I certainly hope you have a wonderful day and that you get lots of cels! :) Drink lots and have fun!! ^_^