WELCOME SUGARFLOWER!!!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think that you are getting cels for them is a lot of fun.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Ha Ha! Wow, thanks so much for the welcomes. I'm glad to have pplz looking at my gallery. :vict I really need to take better pics of a few cels that are posted when I have better lighting. Maybe someday I can get a scanner if I can hold of buying cels for that, lol!

My sweet kitties are (hopefully) loving their new life and are being well take care of. One of my old school mates and his wife adopted them before we moved. I haven't seen them since (it's been about 3 yrs. now) and I am living in another state and do not contact the people. I know it sounds silly but at times I cry because I just want to hold them again. I had Rascal (his pic is on my site) for almost 7yrs. and raised him when he was a teeny little hairball. Angelica was about one yr. old. When I collect kitty cels it helps remind me of them and the good times we had together.:)

aernath that old man is from Mahoujin Guru Guru. He is a kita kita dancer, lol. I was lucky to get him in a cel lot that I won. I'll try to post him and more MGG cels to my gallery soon.
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Welcome to Beta! I look forward to seeing more of your Guru Guru cels, especially the Kukuri from your banner. I'll pass on kita kita man. :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You sound very attractive.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

8O Why thank you Cloud. I think...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Therefore you are.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Well, if you insist. :P
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Welcome, Sugarflower!! :multi

Watch out for the bot--he likes to stalk people. Especially newbies. /eyes:

Be prepared for many strange goings-on. We're a strange breed, us cel collectors. :roll:

Oh, and one more thing. Watch out for that klet girl. I don't know what's wrong with her. :crazy
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

klet wrote:Watch out for the bot--he likes to stalk people. Especially newbies. /eyes:
No, it loves stalking me, i dunno why though. :o
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why does [quoteklet]Watch out for the bot--he like it?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Look what did i say, and we have a thread on it stalking us too. Check it out, its really funny and scarrryy.... http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB//viewtopic.php?t=11350
I was the one who created it cause i was the one who found out that it was a stalker lol :P
Last edited by hyelakingsfan on Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Checking. . . stand by.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

See hes stalking me again... :evil:
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Ha Ha! I was wondering about him. Thanks for the warning. ^_^
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Welcome to the board. Have cookies ! :)
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?