Thanks beta!!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How long? Explain your plans to me.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Cloud wrote:How long? Explain your plans to me.
My plan to take over the world? Sorry, I'm not the Evil Genius Type who gives away his entire plan before killing the Hero.
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Thanks beta!!!

Post by klet »

So sorry to hear that. I think you need a hug!! :ghug: :friends:

I kind of know what you're going through. A couple of years ago, I lost my grandpa and great-grandmother in a very short time period. It was the first time I had ever lost someone close to me. Though I won't claim to know exactly how you feel, since everyone has different experiences/feelings. But hang in there all the same!
duotrouble wrote:However, everyone here who bids on the same kind of cels I bid on better watch out. Buying cels ALWAYS makes me feel better. :evil2 I'M BACK, BETA!!! :evilblk
Glances over at duotrouble's gallery . . . Well, I'm glad I've almost completely sworn off bidding for the moment. :wink:
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Oh no!!! :O I noticed you seemed to be away for a while and I'm so sorry to hear that it was for such a sad reason.

((((((((((((BIG BETA HUGS)))))))))))) :ghug: /kis
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

So sorry for your loss. *lotsa hugs* :ghug:

But, welcome back, DT! I missed ya!! Only one problem now... I got competition for more Ed-kun goodies again. X| :D

btw - congrats again on the lovely Gundam Seed stuff you added to your gallery recently -- and I can't wait to see what else you've got in store :)
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

I am very sorry for your loss. Both my GM's are still alive and I can't even imagine when one passes, let alone both. Must have been some hard core devastation for you.

Positive vibes sent your way. Now, go to the "Joke of The Day" thread and watch the video I posted. You'll get a laugh, and as we all know, laughing is the best medicine. :wink:
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks again everyone! :ghug: Y'all rock! :yourock: Hugs are good! :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

This thread made me cry reading it so I couldn't post for a while. But I cried in a good way. :) I didn't realize so many people noticed I was missing especially since I was replying to some comments. *thinks of zerospace* :wink: :friends: The GSD DX cells perked me up when I got them. I love them too. 8)

Ronin, welcome to beta! Sorry we're meeting under strange circumstances but I'll do my best to prove I'm just as crazy as everyone else here.

*thinks of Baylor's card*

Yeah, I should scan the front cover for everyone to get a good laugh. Talk about something you just have to laugh when you see. There's no crying looking at it. *hugs Baylor* :friends:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Huh. What's really troubling you?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

You silly bot, Cloud! :wack Read my first post. /swt
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I answer a lot of silly questions.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Fever's Break
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Fever's Break »

:yay Glad to see you back in action, DT!! Remember that the offer I made over e-mail always stands. :wink: :dgrin
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
~Oscar Wilde
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Don't worry I will remember it.
-I, Robot (Asimov)