I might be away for a while . . . FIXED . . . I think

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

I might be away for a while . . . FIXED . . . I think

Post by klet »

School starts next Monday, and I have to be moved into my school quarters by then. So I might not have as much time to mess around online. But who knows, that's the kind of stuff I do. :wink:

But seriously, I've got a huuuge mess to clean up, and cels to organize, so if you see me hanging around too much, you now have my official permission to tell me to go away. Besides all of that, I'm working on getting a new job. :x Lots and lots of stuff to do. Luckily, my university is close enough to my parents' home that I could leave things here for now and come back to get them soon after.

resist temptation resist temptation resist temptation

Just yell at me, "Go clean your room!!!!" :emb Hopefully, it won't take up too much time.
Last edited by klet on Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Give me an example of that I am working on getting a new job.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

You know, Cloud, you waste my time more than anything else in this world. :D But I swear, when that restraining order goes through . . .
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What is your credit card number?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

It's a We'll Steal All of Your Money and the expiration date's 13/58.

Enjoy all of the junk you buy. :D
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Hee... you and me too Klet. Just had a "fun" experience trying not to pay through the nose for my one remaining textbook (EVER!! NEVER AGAIN!! ... well, unless I take a class for grins...)

Panic about to set in because my cels and CDs *still* aren't organized...

And we won't talk about work.

But at least it's only one class this semester. I should be able to survive that. I hope. (Advanced Research Methods. Gawd).

Let's not be strangers to this fine institution we call our anchor of (in)sanity, ok? Classes or not. Who knows, you might find a friendly if somewhat distracted librarian to help you look for stuff. :P
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

I know how it is ..... I should be busy for preparing for my courses but instead I am in beta :P :P

Good luck for cleaning and I hope you will be back soon :)
Cats rule!
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

*to be read in klet's mom's sternest voice*

KLET! What are you doing here? Your room is a complete disaster! Go clean it up THIS MINUTE, young lady!!! :x

:D eeeeheeheeheehee! Naaaaaah, stay here and talk to us, girlie!! :D

I hope your transition to school goes well! To you AND all you academic types like Baakay and Kittens! I love it when school starts... then I actually get the house to myself, so you will see MORE of me then instead of less! :D (hmmm, lucky yous! ;))
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Good luck on everything Klet and hope everything goes great.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

:OMG shellie, that was scary . . . But I have gotten some things done recently--though not nearly as much as I need to get done. :P The next two days are going to be crazy!!!
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Awww! :bawl We'll be waiting by the island for your return! :D

Have fun! Clean your room! (and mine while your at it) :P :friends:
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

^Did you enjoy my cleaning job? I vacuumed and everything!!!! :P (Which is more than I did at my own home :roll )

Well, everything is in my new dormroom, but some *&^$% stole all of the ethernet cables as well as the adapter!!! (You know--the thing you plug into the electrical socket.) So, no internet in in my room for me. I went out and bought more ethernet cables(the university won't replace those), but I still don't have the adapter. So, no internet for me. No snipperbidding on the Merle cel I want on YJ. :l No gallery update to celebrate 1000 hits, even though I got two cels in today. Just twenty bucks spent on two ethernet cables. :tongue

Sometimes, people just make me mad. Right now, I'm using a public comp, but that can't last forever. Besides, the mess from my room at home has magically transported to my room at college . . . I wonder how that happened. :sweatdrop

So, unless I can figure out a way to bypass the ethernet hub, or borrow some equipment from soemone else, or maybe even get some from someone who doesn't have a comp but still has all of the hook-ups, who knows how often I'll be online? :O Sad . . .
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

klet wrote: Sad . . .
Yes! :bawl :bawl :bawl
:friends:
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

shellie wrote:*to be read in klet's mom's sternest voice*

KLET! What are you doing here? Your room is a complete disaster! Go clean it up THIS MINUTE, young lady!!! :x
Don't do that , Shellie ! Your powers are to strong for you to control. You almost made me go clean my room.
Last edited by In_Gabriel_We_Trust on Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am chatting with people online. What are you doing?
-I, Robot (Asimov)