I might be away for a while . . . FIXED . . . I think

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

In_Gabriel_We_Trust wrote:
shellie wrote:*to be read in klet's mom's sternest voice*

KLET! What are you doing here? Your room is a complete disaster! Go clean it up THIS MINUTE, young lady!!! :x
Don't do that , Shellie ! Your powers are to strong for you to control. You almost made me go clean my room.
Oh wonderous, Shellie!! Maybe we should be a chorus.

*clears throat*
*does a few vocalises just to warm up*

"GIRLS!! This is your last warning! In twenty minutes anything left on the floor goes into a GARBAGE BAG!"

howzzat? :D :D

Klet, won't they replace the hub? I mean...isn't that school property?

Wow, colleges these days. *puts on best geezer voice* "Back years ago, when I was in college, we didn't even HAVE Internet! We had to chat in person by walking two miles in the snow, uphill both ways!" (1)

(1) Except for the two miles part, it's true X|
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

The hub isn't gone--it's just useless w/ no power cord or cables to hook it to my computer or the wall. I talked to my RA and the guy at the desk--apparently, they'll replace the power cord. Unfortunately, the whole set-up was a gift from the Alumni Association, so they won't replace anything else. :x cheapskates

But, after buying some cables, I fiddled around and figured out how to bypass the hub. As long as my roommate is computer-less, I'll be fine. So now maybe I'll update my gallery.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What did he have to say?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Who? The RA, the desk guy, or my roommate? Because only the desk guy is a guy . . . :P and he said I'm out of luck . . . and money.
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

klet wrote: So now maybe I'll update my gallery.
:yay Up-DATE Up-DATE!! :yay
Any new Ranma goodness? I'm going through withdrawals *twitch*
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

klet wrote: Well, everything is in my new dormroom, but some *&^$% stole all of the ethernet cables as well as the adapter!!!
Bah. I'm sure they just disconnected your access after you ended up
taking up all the school's bandwidth by trying to dl all the hentai doujinshi
that you could find. :D
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Baakay wrote:
In_Gabriel_We_Trust wrote:
shellie wrote:*to be read in klet's mom's sternest voice*

KLET! What are you doing here? Your room is a complete disaster! Go clean it up THIS MINUTE, young lady!!! :x
Don't do that , Shellie ! Your powers are to strong for you to control. You almost made me go clean my room.
Oh wonderous, Shellie!! Maybe we should be a chorus.

*clears throat*
*does a few vocalises just to warm up*

"GIRLS!! This is your last warning! In twenty minutes anything left on the floor goes into a GARBAGE BAG!"
:) heehee! Sorry Gabe! Didn't know my own strength! :D Wish it worked that well on my own boys! ;)

Kay, perhaps we should go together and bottle our "Mom Powers"!! We could call it "Stern Voice in a Can" or "Insta-Clean-Room"! :D (And I've used that very same speach to my 2 boys that you use on your 2 girls! Except mine get threatened that their toys will end up at Goodwill instead of the garbage. :))
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

kymaera wrote:
klet wrote: Well, everything is in my new dormroom, but some *&^$% stole all of the ethernet cables as well as the adapter!!!
Bah. I'm sure they just disconnected your access after you ended up
taking up all the school's bandwidth by trying to dl all the hentai doujinshi
that you could find. :D
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find hentai doujinshi featuring fellow plushies? :D

EDIT: Sorry, Leah, no Ranma this time around. :l