Vampy's belated birthday celebrations!!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Vampy's belated birthday celebrations!!!

Post by Hakiri »

^_^ Vampy, I'm so sorry I was away for your birthday, but this is to make up for it! You're an awesome gal and I love ya lots! You've helped me build my naruto collection with some rare goodies and have been so kind and thoughtful all through my time at beta. You rock, vampy and this is just for you:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VAMPY!!!!!!!

:dban :dban :dban :dban :vict :vict :vict :vict :yay :yay

I know for a fact, that all of us narutards are so glad and very lucky to know you, you kakaphile! May many Kakashis find their way to you. ^_^;; Hopefully they won't get lost on the way or have to give directions to turtles and ladies and whatnot. ;)
Your birthday present will reach you shortly, don't worry ^_~, and I hope your birthday was incredible. :)

again, sorry for the lateness. Please forgive the 'Slow, Lazy Gaaraphile Narutard'. :friends:

:bny :bny :bny :bny :bny :jump :jump :jump :jump :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bounce :bounce :bounce :bubbles :bubbles :bubbles :bubbles :cat :cat :cat :wave: :wave: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :multi :blob :blob :hello :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban

*hugs* You deserve the bestest of birthdays :) and I hired only the best of the smilies ;)

And also I must use this one, for I am so annoyed at myself for being away for your birthday :bwall :bwall

Love ya vampster ^_^ *glomp*

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin x)
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Post by Moop »

Geez, vampy, you ARE evil!! --> :blob You didn't tell me that you were having a birthday! You were waiting to spring it on me later so I'd feel guilty, right? Right?! Well, nya!

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY, :bday (whenever the heck it was!) to one of my most fabuloustest cel collecting buds! I hope it was a great one! :bny Image Image and of course, Image
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am glad we agree.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday

:bny :bny :bny :bny :bny :bny :bny :bny
Cats rule!
Majin_Vegeta_2028
Senpai - Elder

Post by Majin_Vegeta_2028 »

VAMPY!!!!!!! *GLOMP*
hope you had a very happy b-day, full of kakashi and D goodness! :)

:bday :cheers :buds: :cheers :bday

:friends:

"He has stolen my honor, and his debts must be paid!"
- Majin Vegeta

"... I'm going to verify my exsistence.."
- Gaara

"Beneath the courageous, there is nothing."
- Kakashi
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Gah! I missed this as well!
To make up for it I'll end you a personal invitation to "D's Dunpeal Parlour" where he'll give you a full manicure to get your talons looking as good as his, followed by a facial. Oww, did I just write that? :dlook *hee hee* You know what I mean. [And that's probably what scares you *tsk*] ;)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

OOOOO! When was it????

[glow=yellow][shadow=olive]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!![/shadow][/glow]
:bny :bny :bny :bny
:dban :dban :dban :dban
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

VAMPY!!!!!!!! :OMG :OMG :OMG You bad bad bad girl!! :wack
:bday :bday :bounce
You need to be spanked for not telling your Narutard pal bout your b-day in the pm's you sneaky chicklet!! Image

But thats ok.. await a nice snail mail flood to come to you now that I knowbout it!! MUAHAHAHAHHAA!! :evil2 :nya:

Seriously I wish you the best EVERYDAY! :yourock: Cuz you are one fantastic friend, betarian, Narutard, and Kaka-phile (kaka means poop in spanish but obviously I mean Kakashi your one eyed ninja hunk lol) :ghug:
:wave:

I love you girl!!!

:ghug: /kis :vict
I hope your b-day was a blast filled w/ goodness
(well I know it was a few weeks ago w/ that juicey hanken :drool :deek :woot: )
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

Hope you had a happiest of birthdays.
:bday :jump :bounce :jump
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Awwwww!! Everyone! You're all SO sweet~! /kis You put one seriously huge grin on my face! :D I want to huggle you all! Cyber huggles for everyone!! Image

Kiririn: Thanks so much for the b-day wishes and the b-day thread! (I feel so honored! *glomps*) And look at all those first rate emoticons! (Dance for me! DANCE! Mwahaha!!) 8O Don't feel bad at all about being away for my b-day, hun! Your Narutard and Kakashi-sketch-love wishes are more than I deserve so don't feel you need to apologize any! :kiss Thanks so much for being my bestest Gaara-phile Narutard friend. :bny I'm so happy I met you on Beta; you truly are ever adorable and your posts/PMs always brighten my day. I love ya too! *HUG*

Moop: Moooooop!!! You gave me a jump-roping sheep! :D :D :D Sorry for not telling you about my birthday... :l (Hmm.. does this mean I can get yours out of you though? :wink: ) But you are correct... I am an amorphous evil blod afterall. :D (See.. even the bot agrees. 8O ) Thank you so much for being one of my most awesomest cel collecting and Narutard friends. (Even if you are in denial about that last part. ..... The Narutard part... not the friends part... obviously.. well, maybe not after this comment. :P ) I totally owe you a PM; I'm so sorry I'm running so slow lately. X| Here's something to distract you for the time being... and this..... and one other thing... *runs off* .... *runs back very quickly* :kiss

kittens: どうもありがとうございます子猫さん! :jump :friends: Would you like to do the honor of cutting my cake? XD Saito is cooler! :P :P :P :wink:

MV: Image :cheers Thank you so much for the Kakashi and D wishes! (Trust me; they came true~!) You know exactly what this girl wants! :D :wink: :friends:

Krafty: Why, my fine English gentleman, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're implying. :OMG :evil2 :dlook D's Dunpeal Parlour, eh? ..... Do they give... ahem.. massages as well? .... :flasher: :peep: Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and especially for the personal invitation! :wink: I'm looking forward to that manicure and facial. ..... I owe you a PM too! Eep! :bny :ewhip:

aernath: Perv-chan/Ichigo-phile!! *glomps* Thanks for the birthday wishes! (And the bancing rabbits and 'nanners! ... Hmm.. maybe I'll take one of those nanners with me to the parlour... /eyes: ) My b-day was on the 4th... 2 days before Krafty's. /kis

Shampoo: Poooooo-chan~! *kage bunshin no glomp* Gomen nasai for not telling you! :l (Man.. I'm gonna have one sore behind from all these beatings.. first Moop and now you... 8O :bny ) Thank you so much for the birthday and Narutard wishes! /kis You were my first Beta/Narutard friend, and I'm so thrilled and blessed to have met you! Thanks so much for being such an awesome and wonderful friend. :kiss My birthday was terrific, but this thread and everyone's posts make it infinitely more special to me. :ghug: Thanks for the congratulatutions! :vict I'm so happy to have won those hanken sketches; they tickle me to no end. :rollin (Their love is forever!)

rayd: Thank you for the b-day wishes! :woot: I haven't talked to you on a one to one basis before but I like reading your posts (when you do, that is :P), and you're one pretty cool guy. :D

Thanks again to everyone for the b-day wishes! I love you all! :ghug: /kis :cheers
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

[shadow=cyan]This is late, as usual, but I hope you had the best of Birthdays!! [/shadow]

:bday :bny :bny :bny :vict :dban :cheers
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

*huggles vampy*

*tries hard to ignore the fangs*

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAMPY!

Yeah, sure ... it's late ... but, look ---> :bny

A dancing bunny! That makes up for it, right?

*looks around*

Right??

*huggles vampy some more*
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

dbzredneck
Senpai - Elder

Post by dbzredneck »

OOOPS!! X| Sorry i'm late Vampy. /sry Anyways, Happy B-day, and hope it was a good one for ya. :bday
SS Kakarot
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by SS Kakarot »

Happy Birthday!! :bday :bday

Hope you had a great day!! :yay :yay
"The Dragonball Cel King" - celgami (05-05-04)
My Cel Galleries & Board:
http://sskakarot.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
http://cels.proboards33.com/
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Thanks but today isn't my birthday.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)