an apology

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

My website is back. I've had a very rough month. I accept your apology soda. I'm glad the post was shut down, cause all that would have happened would have been you and me getting torn to shreds by other members...and by each other.

My stress level is high. Not just cel-related, but personal things as well. As a few of you know already...I found I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. For a female...This is bad news. I want nothing more to be able to have kids one day, and if this doesn't go away...or turns into cervical cancer...I won't be able to have children bore from my own womb. So, that's why my stress level is at max. That, school starting , bills, crap-tacualr rain at the lake house all weekend, stupid hanken sale prices...I had just about had it and wanted to drop-kick my Kyo plushie out the window.

So, yes...my little "tantrum" was a culmination of things. The censorship thing pushed me over the edge, and your comment just fuels my fire.

I've taken my gallery down in the past due to people in the community, and I just didn't know what to do. I hate taking my gallery down. I don't think anyone should keep a collection hidden. Some people still do, but that's their perogative. I just did it because I was confused, pissed, sad, etc. Not to "punish" people...Even if that's what it sounded like.

Had I been on a normal day I wouldn't of sounded so fierce. I'm generally calm, and perverted.

So, again...You didn't have to apologize soda, but I'm glad you did. It not only gave me peace of mind...But other flaming heads as well. I just hope there is happy days ahead for everyone on the board, and I look forward to posting much much more...And hopefully gettigng a cel or two...

Well, I'd post more...But I'm hungry...And dead tired. I can't even remember the code to make a linked sig image -_-!

Feel free t oe-mail me if you want soda...I won't delete it or bite your head off.

O...and no sympathy e-mails peeps! I'm not dead yet!
Image Image
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

*huggles Ms. Poe* Yay!!!! Glad you (and your avatar :D ) are back!!!! :yay Don't let all that crap get you down! :D
Ms. Poe wrote: My stress level is high. Not just cel-related, but personal things as well. As a few of you know already...I found I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. For a female...This is bad news.
Ugh. That happened to me a couple of years ago. Seriously, after the colposcopy, biopsy, and cryosurgery....well..... if it went anything for you like it did for me, I for one, am impressed by your restraint. :D (One of the most painful procedures IN MY LIFE!!!! X| ) But chances are very good that you won't be sterile if the surgery went okay! :) <---- three years and no recurrance of the dysplasia! :D

So I hereby absolve you of all your sins *bing* :D (And if anyone has a problem with that, they can take it up with me!!! :box1: )
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Glad things got hashed out. I'm sorry if I kinda stepped into this, but I happened to like the two people who were at the center of this. Sometimes all it takes is a little chat to open the lines again. Soda, you are awesome for doing this. Poe, you know I am pulling for you. Take care.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Ms. Poe, YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Your site is baaaaaack :bny :bny :bny

I am glad that everything worked out :D :D
Cats rule!
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

That's not grand news about the bad cels, but as Lynxa said, it can be treated. And PRE-cancerous is the good part!! Means you've caught it very early, it's not cancerous at this moment, they'll do a good job cleaning things out and keep a very close eye on you for the next several whiles.

(Yep, been there too.)

So hang in there and know you have a lot of company to share worries with in this bunch!! :ghug: