Sith-Krillin's gallery

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Sith-Krillin's gallery

Post by JWR »

I was checking out verious gallerys on Rubberslug and came across David's gallery which is still up and able to be viewed.

http://sithy.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

8O

JWR, thank you! I had thought that all of Sithy's presences on the web were gone (save for his profile here). I completely forgot that some of us had successfully badgered him into making a RS gallery.

Just . . . thanks. :)

~ DW
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

So where are those cels now?
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Right now? Excuse me! Some specific location?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Cloud probably has them.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I haven't heard anything like that before: klet said I has them.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

It is soooooooooo nice to see his gallery in RS.....
Cats rule!
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

I know David would be so happy at how Beta has grown in such a short time. It was hard visiting his gallery again. The "Coming Soon" section really hit me. He had a really nice collection. I'm glad we can still appreciate it.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes I am happy too, blueheaven.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Marauder
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Marauder »

I didn't realize that I had sold him one of his piccolo cels, a long, long time ago. :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why didn't you realize that I had sold him one of his piccolo cels a long long time ago?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Marauder
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Marauder »

You're confusing everyone, cloud. /hmm
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Not Sir Phobos wrote:So where are those cels now?
To tell you the honest truth, I don't know. GK and Magician and I offered to help his family with his anime things, and the comic-related stuff, but so far as I know they chose not to take us up on that. They could be in storage somewhere . . . or someplace else, as I'm not sure what the remaining Pierponts woulld have chosen to do with that kind of thing!

~ DW
JWR

Post by JWR »

Deadly Whispers wrote:
Not Sir Phobos wrote:So where are those cels now?
To tell you the honest truth, I don't know. GK and Magician and I offered to help his family with his anime things, and the comic-related stuff, but so far as I know they chose not to take us up on that. They could be in storage somewhere . . . or someplace else, as I'm not sure what the remaining Pierponts woulld have chosen to do with that kind of thing!

~ DW
To me the important part is no matter what happened to those cels, They are still up in the gallery that Sith-Krillen made and still can be enjoyed.

I joined Beta last year and never met or interacted with David. Through the posts here and the history sections I have gotten understanding as to how much he ment to this community and I wish I had joined earlier to have goten the chance to have the same memories you all cherish.

Deadly Whispers , I know you were close to David and I am certain my finding his gallery still open was very bittersweet indeed. I am sure it opened memories.

Joe
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison