Away for the weekend

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Away for the weekend

Post by kymaera »

Off to Colorado for a three day weekend. Will have fun at Nan Desu Kan,
tormenting Baakay and inciting her children to revolt against her. Try not
to crack the Internet in half while I'm gone.

kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

No worries. I will "gard" your cels while you are gone :dwink Have fun in the con :dsmoke
Cats rule!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Hey kittens, do you need to borrow a crow bar to pry his window open?

Because they'd be much easier to "guard" from inside. Yeah, that's the reason. :dlook

Have fun kymaera!! Enjoy the cooler weather. :D As long as you're getting Bakaay's kids to revolt, you might as well train them in the mysterious arts of cel stealing. :wink:

*CRACK* oh, shoot :run
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

The victory for Day one of the struggle goes to me. I caused Baakay to
spend a lot more money today than she caused me to spend!

V
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Tell me more.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

I'm with the bot ... do tell us more!! Whatja buy??
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Do you mean you work at the bot?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

8O I'm not even goin' there.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

:rollin
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

You're not away for the weekend, goofus, you're here!

Ok. I got:

set of 4 Bleach trading figures.
Kagome, Miroku, and Sango figures.
A fuzzy Kenshin keychain (talk about impulse buys...)
4 mini-pencil boards -- Ed and Al, Ichigo, Renji, and (oh I'm so good with names...Rukia's brother).

Last Exile T-shirt for the Spouzal Unit.

Cels:
Zelgadis with his omnipresent coffee cup: :coffee:

Astral (Wordsworth) in his beard, with some absolutely intense work on the eyes. Wow. Had to pass over a couple in that book, because, well, somehow I can't see going into that particular topic with the kids.

A Battle Athletes opening cel of Akari. I think this may be the first opening cel I have 8O

Two cute little chibi Battle Athletes cels -- Jessie and Anna.

A lovely A-1 Kaoru.

So much easier to justify spending foolishly when they're right in front of your mug and you don't have to pay shipping!! (let's not get into the issue of the $40 of gas in the tank...)

I also had my latest Kenshin cel waiting for me when I came home -- lovely, yummy Kenshin shot. The hubster has decided he needs to start wearing a purple gi. I think I know where we can find one for him.

Now if these people EVER get out of bed, maybe we can head back to Denver and spend more money! Sheesh!
Last edited by Baakay on Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yes I always have to pass over a couple in that book because well somehow he or she can not see going into that particular topic with the kids.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Cloud wrote:Yes I always have to pass over a couple in that book because well somehow he or she can not see going into that particular topic with the kids.
That's very wise of you, O One-and-only-loquacious-bot.

By the way, he doesn't have to incite the squirts to revolt. They're revolting enough to begin with.

The biggest problem is that he won't be able to stand today because he forgot they're a year older and significantly heavier than the last time he saw them and hefted them into the air. :P

Kymaera: "EJ, you're heavier."
EJ: "Yes! I'm 62 pounds!"
Kymaera: "ooof"

We won't even speculate on what sound would come out of him if he were to try to lift me. (Although... I've never heard him scream... that might make for an interesting experiment...)
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Baakay wrote: A lovely A-1 Kaoru.
So much easier to justify spending foolishly when they're right in front of your mug and you don't have to pay shipping!! (let's not get into the issue of the $40 of gas in the tank...)

I also had my latest Kenshin cel waiting for me when I came home -- lovely, yummy Kenshin shot. The hubster has decided he needs to start wearing a purple gi. I think I know where we can find one for him.

Now if these people EVER get out of bed, maybe we can head back to Denver and spend more money! Sheesh!
where is your update? ;)

yeah buy Kenhin cosplay to your hubby and kaoru kimono for you :flasher:
Cats rule!
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Baakay wrote: We won't even speculate on what sound would come out of him if he were to try to lift me. (Although... I've never heard him scream... that might make for an interesting experiment...)
"Living with a hernia...Rupture!
I said it's causin' me such irritation
Living with a hernia
Have to have my medication
Living with a hernia
I feel bad!"

(That's assuming I even survive)

Oh, and my meager haul for the day:
Hoi-hoi-san figure
Nemu (Da Capo) figure
Mikoto and Nao figures (Mai Hime)
Pinky St figure