Nagoya - Spitz Concert!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Nagoya - Spitz Concert!!

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Well, this is the first time I've been able to use the Internet for longer than a couple minutes, so I'm just stopping by to say hello. I don't know when I can actually spend time writting more on the boards.... but I do plan on getting Yahoo! BB in my apt as soon as I can. It might have to wait until next month though because I'm already running out of money......and I won't get paid until next month. -stressed- Soo... hi everybody! I'll try to get back soon!!!

EDIT: Updated the topic! WEEEEE!!
Last edited by Rekka Alexiel on Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

:yay :bny :dban :yay :bny :dban
Yay!!! She made it!!!

Have fun! Stay safe! If you see any Ichigos wandering around, glomp them for me! :wink:
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

YAY!! You made it!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have fun there!!! :bny :bny :bny
Cats rule!
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

cool! hope you're having a great time!
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Yay!! :bny I hope you're having a blast! Glomp a cute Japanese boy for me! :wink:
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Wooo!!! Remember, you must drool at all the games for me.

*cheer*

Have fun, and hope you get to stop by more often. ^_^
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

Have a great time Rekka. :)

And tell us lots about everything.
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

Yay! :jump
I'm with Vamp; hug a cute Japanese guy for me too :D

I'll be in Tokyo from October 19, maybe we can meet :)
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Yes, I'm more specific about my glomping. Gackt. You see gackt. . . glomp. :P

Glad ya made it safely. :D
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

What they said!!

Pictures! Take lots of pictures :)

and... have fun!
:D
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Yay!!! :yay: That's so cool!!! :D Have fun! Be careful! :bny
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Thanks everybody!! I will try to glomp some cute Japanese boy...as long as I can find one.... Pry won't be able to glomp Gackt, though... maybe the Spitz guys if my friend can still get tickets.... I have to get on her about that!!! It's probably already sold out by now...

Not much fun stuff going on right now. I'm still though through orientation for work...and I've been in the office every day from just before 9 until 5:30 and sometimes 6:30. I'll be here until 6:30 today and tomorrow. Doesn't leave much time for anything else at the end of the day. I'm wasted by that time and just want to go to bed. BUT, I finally bought the first vol. of the Digitil Devil Saga...which seems to be pretty good. Yoshito, if you've played Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (I forget if you have or not), but it seems like the gameplay is pretty similar. You'll recognize some of the monsters and stuff too. heehee And tonight I have to set the VCR to record the last episode of Hachikuro. I was so upset I missed it last weekend. I was sorta jet lagged since I just got into Japan that night...and then we went out to an izakaya... haha I was quite "happy".

Anyway, I'll try to stop by more often.... but if ya don't see me for a while, you know why. Take care everybody!!! *glomp*
Elendil
Kamisama - God

Post by Elendil »

/me waves from 1 hour away :D :D

Nikki

P.S. If you're looking for crazy games to play...there is a PS2 game called Michigan. (It actually takes place in Chicago.....but whatever. :P ) Its like about some random news reporters and they go to film some bizarre happenings.....supposedly its a mix between Fatal Frame and er...something that I can't remember now. But it might be good just to buy it for its name. :D
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Oooh, I borrowed Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. Need to check out DDS then, it is out here... isn't it? o.O Or maybe it was the bigger Nocturne box I saw... >.< Mind playing tricks on me.

FF XII Demo is coming out with the DW game. Can't wait... =D

Is Michigan a mix between Fatal Frame and Disaster Report?

Gah... so many games... You'll probably get FF XII before we will over here too. T_T You need to find female gamers over there for me to glomp. =P
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

haha, I know there are a lot of female gamers out there... I've kinda gotten into the renai games a little bit to as well as the dark, abstract Megaten games... so my game interests vary a lot. Haven't heard of the Michigan game though. haha Sounds funny.

And hey, Nikki, you went to the Expo? Where abouts are you now? You're here in Japan, right? Sorry, I totally forget!! =P I went to the Expo on the last day alone because no one else wanted to go... and I wanted to be sure to go... -sigh-

Anyway, I hope the next two weeks or so go quickly because I need my freaking gakokujin torokusho to do anything...and I need internet in my room..... I recorded the last episode of Hachikuro last night.....I forgot to check this morning if it recorded alright or not......that'll have to be later tonight. I won't get home until around 7...then I have like 3 hours before I get tired and go to bed. -sigh- I've never been this busy in all my life. hahahaha This is my first -real- job, btw. haha So, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, REKKA-CHAN!!! hahahaha