Arg! Life blows!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Arg! Life blows!

Post by kisara »

Okay, life, for the last few weeks, has been rather rotten for a whole host of reasons that I don't want to get into in here. Suffice it to say, I'd gotten a bit behind on things, specially where the shop is concerned.

ANYHOO. . . was getting back to good when. . I broke my fookin' foot, the pain from which caused a seizure. Yay! I'm now unable to drive six-weeks and on crutches. Yippee!!!!

If you'd ordered something and not received it yet. . . Well, there's ^ a little explanation and know that I'll be getting it all out in the next couple of days.

Again, I'm terribly, terribly sorry. Life just happens sometimes. O_O
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

I hope you feel better soon. I send uber get well wishes your way. :hurt: :^^: :D
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Bah. That will teach you to keep your foot in your mouth where it belongs! :D

Seriously, though..get well soon.
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Oh NO!!! :O *huggles Kisara* I was starting to worry since you hadn't answered my e-mails! :l I'm so sorry! (how on earth did you do it?)

I hope you feel better soon! My toe-that-was-broken sends its sympathies. :D
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Ouuuuuch! Poor thing!! I hope you heal quickly and feel like life is a bowl'o'cherries again real soon! :)
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

I'm so sorry to hear that you hurt your foot. Do rest it or it will take longer to heal. Hope you are back to normal soon!
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Hope your FOOT HEELS soon... (muahahaha)

Ok, sorry.

Seriously! A seizure??!! I too was beginning to wonder what the hey since you hadn't been around in eons. Foot up. Be waited on hand and... foot (ok, I didn't plan that groaner, but it works pretty well, doesn't it?).

*huggles*
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

You had a seizure!! Holy crap that's serious. I havan't ordered anything from you so you are cool with me 8)
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Poor kisara.... /sob

I hope you will feel better soon!!!!
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Please make some suggestions for improvement.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

We're sending WISHES for improvement! (silly bot)

:friends: Hope you get your arse-kicking foot back in gear soon!!! :friends:

PS - Ya gotta watch out for those real hard @$$e$. :P
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Awwwwwww. I miss you guys! I've been so distracted by things lately. . . some very good, some not so much. 'Tis life, I suppose.

Lynxa!!! Sorry bout that. I've managed to hop on here long enough to see who's emailed me haven't been able to think enough to actually bother reading them though. You'll be getting one from me in a minute. :)

I actually did it after a certain beta member (yes, I will forever hold you responsible) kept me chatting long enough for my foot to fall very, very asleep. I then, being none too bright, I decided to try an walk on it. Foot didn't go the way my brain had intended and thus we have a broken foot.

Shellie, kittens and Ray, thank you. :) Really does make me feel better.

Kymaera. . . I sooo wish Leah wasn't right about it being my "arse kicking foot" cause. . . :P

Vapalla. . . hehe. the stubborn one (that would be myself) learned this after a day full of activity yesterday. My foot's now twice as swollen, ten times more painful and. . . We have learned. O_O

NSP and Kay, rest assured. :P The er docs and my regular doc all agreed it was a reaction to the pain, but cause of silly laws (damn those!) you're not allowed to drive for a period after one. :( grrrrrrrrr

ANYHOOO. . . I loves ya all! I'll be taking my warm wishes and broken foot to bed now.

:D

This post has been brought to you by lack of sleep, boredom and Tylenol-3.
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

kisara wrote: This post has been brought to you by lack of sleep, boredom and Tylenol-3.
See? There is a silver lining! :rollin

Feel better soon!!! /kis
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That is something I did not know before.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Aww no, sounds like you've had a pretty rough time! All the best for a quick recovery!! Try and keep smilin'! :)