Some Bad News

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Some Bad News

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hello Everyone,

This is Dee/MDKiller1 husband.

I hope im posting this in the right place...since I don't post here much...

Dee's and My son is currently in the hospital where he is undergoing tests on a cyst that was discovered pre-natal and the doctors figured it would go away...well it didn't... So, Dee is at his side 24-7 at the moment. I checked her e-mail and noticed there are several people that are concerned about Cel shipments... I'm going to try to make as much sense of it all as possible and get shipments out, don't worry I'm usually pretty good about figuring this stuff out, but I could use some help from you all.

What would really help me out is if everyone that is waiting for a shipment of Cels from Dee and I would send me a fresh e-mail with your address and exactly what I'm supposed to be sending to you. If you could send the e-mails to itdocman@yahoo.com (that's my e-mail) I'd appreciate it...

Thanks and I appologize again for the delays.
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Please give Dee my love and big hugs from me. I really hope your son will be all right.
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

I hope he will be fine :( :(
Cats rule!
pixie_princess
Kamisama - God

Post by pixie_princess »

Oh wow. I hope your son pulls through this alright. I'm really sorry to hear that. I pray for his fast recovery.
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Your son is in my prayers! I hope the tests come out on the good side.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

A lot of robots are like that.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

Sorry to hear about your son. Hope everything turns out ok :ghug:
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Oh goodness. I'm glad I snuck in here this morning.

I know it's almost a week later but I hope things have improved... best wishes to all of you and huge hugs.
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Baakay wrote:Oh goodness. I'm glad I snuck in here this morning.

I know it's almost a week later but I hope things have improved... best wishes to all of you and huge hugs.
Yes, please! Updates? You're all in my thoughts and prayers as well. =3
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Give our love to Dee. :l
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dee. :friends:
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

Hello

This is Dee's Husband again. I wanted to let everyone know that I havent gotten the cels shipped off yet. Right after this post was made we found out we needed to go out of state to another hospital.

I myself just got back from there today and will be checking emails to see what cels need to be shipped. Dee and our son are still out of state. Ill hopefully be heading back there soon.

Thanks for the warm wishes.
"Look what I'm offering you-- your dreams I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want. Just fear me, Love me, Do as I say, and I will be your slave"
kizu

Post by kizu »

I hope things work out for you all soon. I'm sorry to hear about your son. I bought from Dee before and I'm sure you can work the cel transactions out for others soon enough.
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

hope everything turns out ok.
MDKiller1
Senpai - Elder

Post by MDKiller1 »

ok, I'm sure by now there are at least a few ppl out there wondering what's going on...

shortly after my last update we had to go out of town again for more testing...the doctors are recommending surgery to remove the cyst... this entire ordeal has been devistating both emotionally and financially.

I was able to ship out a couple of the shipments after my last update but was unable to afford to send out all of them... one of the shipments ended up costing me over $60.00 a much higher ammount than was expected and much higher than we charged for shipping... I still have a list of the ppl that are waiting for shipments and will be sending them out as soon as I have the funds to do so.

Because of the gigantic financial strain all of this has caused for our family, we have decided to put Dee's gallery up for offers again. this may be our last hurrah in cel collecting as I sincerely doubt we will be able to afford to collect again for quite some time. We will be adding more cels to the gallery that have been in our inventory for a long time but never scanned and added... I will also, as stated before, be shipping out all of our late shipments as soon as I have the funds to do so...

If you're interested in anything in Dee's gallery, please send your offers in a PM on this forum...also, please don't send rediculous offers.

Thanks for your continued patients
Mike