Just started collecting cels recently, and found this forum.

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

""? Do I know ?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

Oh, and never mind Cloud.
He's our forum robot, so 90% of what he says doesn't make much sense :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Yeah that's right. Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway. ""? Me, Wendy ?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

See? :D
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

No I do not see.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Macron one
Kamisama - God

Post by Macron one »

Wendy wrote:Nog een Hollander! Nee toch! 8O

He Pieter, welkom op Beta :)
Leuk om eens een andere Nederlander tegen te komen die in ieder geval ook weet wat een cel is. :wink:
Dat zie je niet veel bij ons :D
Er is helaas inderdaad niet veel interesse in cels en sketches onder Nederlandse fans. Het enige Nederlandstalige anime forum waar ik regelmatig post (Aniway) heeft zat discussie over merchandise, maar ik heb er nog nooit iemand over cels zien posten tot ik er een thread over begon. Die thread leverde trouwens geen bruikbaar advies op wat betreft het veilig opbergen van cels. Dankzij Anime-Beta weet ik gelukkig nu wel waar ik cel bags en cel books kan bestellen.
Anyway! Have fun going through the topics and post lots.
Also, don't be afraid to ask questions, we're more than happy to help or give information where we can.
Thanks! By browsing the forum, I've already found answers to a lot of my general questions about cels. I won't hesitate to ask for advice once I have a specific question, though. Just reading some of the threads here i'm extremely impressed by how friendly and helpful you guys are. I'll also try to post on a regular basis.

I'll be adding a few cels to my collection during the next month. Probably nothing in December though. Between the holiday season, buying a Blu-ray player and the Kanon 2006 Blu-ray box set, it's going to be an expensive month.
Oh, and never mind Cloud.
He's our forum robot, so 90% of what he says doesn't make much sense
I very nearly responded to his post, but then noticed he had auto-responded to my previous post the very minute it was posted.
It's certainly interesting to have a mascot character like Cloud around to provide humorous feedback.
Last edited by Macron one on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How far is that?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

They are not humerous, just too deep for us meer mortals to comprehend. :?
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Welcome! Welcome! :hello
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
litl_x
Otaku - Fanatic

Welcome

Post by litl_x »

Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy it!!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Hello there momo
-I, Robot (Asimov)