Krafty's alive- new additions to the family

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Krafty's alive- new additions to the family

Post by Krafty »

Hi folks, *hangs head in shame* I know it's been a long, long time but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive and very well! ^__^
I've not shown my face around here for ages, been busy with 'real life' stuff- some of the most important changes have been getting engaged to my girlfriend of 18 months last week and we're expecting our first baby on 25th September. *Squeeeee* We don't know the baby's gender but whatever pops out will be brilliant! [I've already bought a couple of amazing little costumes to dress him/her up in- not that I'll be like one of those 'it' girls and their handbag chiwawas!]

Wow, it's all come along at once! Back in February I moved house to be with her now we're looking for a three-bedroom place because our 1-bed flat is too small for a family. Another recent change has been to part with my beloved Chrysler PT Cruiser and sound system for a more economical diesel-powered Ford Focus, but sacrifices have to be made!
Big hello & hugs to everyone I've known here over the years and I'm sure you can understand why I've directed my attention to these things rather than my Beta family. Although I'll be maintaining much of my artwork collection, some bits will have to go over time (nappies, clothing and baby wipes don't come cheap, LOL), so you may see a few sale items pop up every so often.
I aim to come back here on occasions, I still want to maintain friendships and see what's happening in the cel-collecting world so I look forward to reaquainting myself with you all again.

Domo!
Out of the gloom a voice said unto me;
"Smile and be happy, things could be worse".
So I smiled and was happy
and behold;
things did get worse...
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Krafty's alive- new additions to the family

Post by Keropi »

Hey Krafty! I was just pondering what might have become when I seen that Beta Gallery thread there. :)

Congratulations on your family! Sounds like things are going very well for you. :yay

It's good to hear from you.
Last edited by Keropi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

It's great to hear from you, Krafty! Congratulations and good luck with all the life changes! :)
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Having just made a strong argument that participating in computer-mediated communities is not necessarily incompatible with intimate social relationships, I'm glad to see you come back and seal the deal. Best wishes to your new life and to your child, who will no doubt grow up in an imaginatively stimulating world of subtitled anime. :cheers
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Wow, that's wonderful news Krafty! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you are getting prepared ^_^
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Holy crap am I out of the loop! 8O
Huge congratulations to ya James!!!!
:cheers :cheers
:jump
That is amazing life news! A bride-to-be, new digs, and a
bundle of joy-- all too awesome. I wish you both the best
and for your new baby.
And yes, please don't be a stranger around here.
^_~
:hello :wave: