Salut les gens !

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Salut les gens !

Post by Thanatos »

Well, after a week in this forum, I think it's time to introduce myself more properly :wink:.

I'm 18, I live in France, and as you can probably guess, I am still studying. That's probably the reason that explains all my english's mistakes :wink:.

I read mangas for a long time ago (10 years I would say), but it's only that year that I began to read a lot of them. It was by wandering in one manga's forum that I discovered what a cel is, and it's only recently that I decided to begin a little collection.

In mangas, I like very much Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Beelzebub (that I discovered recently), Pluto and some others. I'm a very fan of Miyazaki's too (especially Mononoke Hime, Chihiro and Nausicaa).

I also like very much the blues/pop/rock/metal music (Nirvana, Bob Dylan, the Doors, Iron Maiden, Gun's n' Roses...).

Hope the stay here will be good :),

Thanatos.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Salut les gens !

Post by Keropi »

Welcome to Beta! It's great to have new members here.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Welcome to Anime-Beta! :cheers
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Welcome to AB!! :bounce
Don't be shy, post often, we always need new voices around here!
and your english is actually quite good!
:cheers
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Welcome to Anime Beta :)
90sKid
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by 90sKid »

Welcome to AB! If you didn't point it out, I would have never guessed English wasn't your first language. Like Teggacat said, it's really good. :)

Also wanted to say, excellent taste in music!
Melle
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Melle »

Welcome to AB, no da!

Awesome taste in music! Also, it's rally awesome to meet a cel collector from France! :) Never would've guessed english wasn't your first language!!
Olivier
Kamisama - God

Post by Olivier »

Welcome !
You can also join the French cel forum here : http://www.joegillian.net/forum/index.php
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Thanatos »

Well, thank you all. It seems there is a good atmosphere here. Hope I'll will be able to discuss more with you in the futur :wink:.
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

All apologies

Post by Thanatos »

Hello everyone.

Having been away of the cel world for the last year, I hope you are all doing well.

I am not writing here to announce a return or something like this, but to give apologies to some people I had a bit of conflict one year ago. Back at that time, I said some harsh words to them, and if I was probably not entirely guilty, I think at the day of today that I was mostly at fault. Even if I had circumstances, it probably didn't excuse all.
This may seem of little importance, but it weighed down on me over the past year. Really.

So, I don't know if I will come back to cell collecting, but I have at least to say this now: I am sorry.

Thanatos