New to forum!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
domination

New to forum!

Post by domination »

Heys all,
I'm new to forum (registered today) thanks to Nene.
I read several times this forum (over the years) but.. When i acquire my first cel this forum remove the register feature.. so i never got a chance to create an account.

What changed? Getting Job and After some time having some space problems (since my collection is anime figures) i started again to buy some cels (less space).
I pause my collecting cels for over an year and started to collect Japanese art (japanese pop-artists) and now started again to buy some great hentai cels ! :D

For those who always blame about buying cels with credit.. after reading that i change my credit card with paying max amount of 150€ and is life saver! :o

i forgot to post my gallery : Here
~World Wide Squirrel Domination~
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: New to forum!

Post by sensei »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Welcome to Anime-Beta! Please feel free to ask questions and participate in the various fun and games. I'm sure you'll find a number of kindred souls, and even I have found the anime characters I collect shedding more and more of their costumes, usually in a good cause, though.

Your Ghibli Museum limited edition Grave of the Fireflies cel is very beautiful, a nice tribute to the film. And it's nice to see one of these handpainted rather than seriscreen or giclee (ink-jet printed), since "limited edition" in such cases just means "we'll run off more in the back room when we need them."
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Hey welcome domination, I'm glad you made it through the net :) now I gain an adult cel collection and figurine collection partner :D
domination

Post by domination »

true.. theultimatebrucelee :P
~World Wide Squirrel Domination~