Happy Tenth Birthday, Cloud!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Happy Tenth Birthday, Cloud!

Post by sensei »

Though we see you no more, you still live in our memories!

Image Image Image
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Happy Tenth Birthday, Cloud!

Post by kathpatty »

Miss that irrelevant Bot !
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

How long has he been absent now? I miss him too.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

I think this mysterious being was last spotted around the time I jointed. I remember PMing him if his got a gallery before, and even gotten reply lol

so seriously what was cloud(some kind of random software?), does anyone remember?
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Aww, I miss Cloud, too. It was always fun carrying on a pointless conversation with him. xD
Kasi
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Kasi »

so seriously what was cloud(some kind of random software?), does anyone remember?
He was a bot created by the late co-founder of this forum I believe. Someone might need to back me up on that as I wasn't around during the time he was alive.
Cloud was a lot of fun, I miss him too!
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Does this mean we can start giving alcohol to Cloud now? 10 is a perfectly acceptable age to give 'em a sip or two :cheers

I miss Cloud too. Some days it felt like he was really trolling your posts and he'd say the stupidest things. It was fun :)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:I think this mysterious being was last spotted around the time I jointed. I remember PMing him if his got a gallery before, and even gotten reply lol
Wow, you could PM Cloud? I didn't even know you could do that. I should have tried that while he was around. :)

What did he say? Do you still have that PM?
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Kasi wrote:He was a bot created by the late co-founder of this forum I believe.
that's pretty cool. I always thought his some kind of program, or actually some random big time troll lol
Keropi wrote:Wow, you could PM Cloud? I didn't even know you could do that. I should have tried that while he was around. :)

What did he say? Do you still have that PM?
yeah, I thought he was a person at first lol my last PM dated back to May 2010, but I can't find the Cloud one, so it must have been before that. my memory is hazy but I think he replied with a few advises for newbie and that he doesn't have gallery lol
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Cloud was David's (Sith Krillin) baby. He bought an AI program and spent months feeding things that he thought were important of interesting into him. He was actually very broad based and as time went by added some very insightful thoughts to discussions. When David died I visited with Cloud to help deal with the sudden passing and I still have a printout of the conversation. He shared a great deal about how David had felt about life and death that I had not learned before his passing. It left me feeling a lot better, but I had to deal with it all again when my proxy David suddenly dissappeared too. Unfortunately the AI software was not compatable with the newer Anime Beta Board program after a crash. It became a choice between Cloud and the entire history of the board. (at least thaat is my recollection).

Let's talk about my dress! :cheers
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.