boynton beach fl area

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

boynton beach fl area

Post by sinwrath404 »

Hi all. I have recently had to do a clean slate type deal with my social life which sucks and is scary. It was years of only being called upon when everyone else couldn't find someone else to hang with or if they needed me to drive them somewhere cause none of them have cars. It was just pretty much really bad friendship all around just took me years to build up the courage to finally start over. IF any body lives around the boynton beach area in florida hit me up on the forums here, I am pretty much into all things that are geeky and nerdy not just anime . I work early mornings so any day after 10am to 9pm I am always free. I try my best to be a great friend which as usual nice people get walked all over. I am not a clingy friend that needs 24/7 care, I just think if you are friends you should have contact every week even if just texting, not go months with nothing and then randomly show up at someone house expecting them to be free. I work alone and don't really get out much except for 24 hour fitness by my house in the morning, other than that I don't have much options to meet people. I'm also single ladies ;D and guys better bring something good to the table if they want me goodies . lol totally kidding on that last part. anyways have a great week everyone.

:cheers( I don't drink so the two little guys have tea in the beer mugs. lol. )
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: boynton beach fl area

Post by Gonzai »

Good luck at finding new buddies. Sounds like it is a good fresth start for you. :cheers (Oh, and mine are definately beer mugs)
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Thanks, it is pretty much, I just moved back home to help the parents out with things and to save lots of money by not paying half my months salary to bills :D, might be making a job change sometime this year or next year, so really everything in my life is changing and I'm 27 so it is a little scary to do all this at almost 30 and with no one to lean on, but it needs to be done.

I think it is beer in the mugs, those faces are a little too smiley and they keep tapping them together like they keep forgetting that they did it already . lol.
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

It may seem scary at 27, however, both my kids did it, and they
were 28 and 31 when they did. New jobs, new partner for one,
and a new baby for the other. If you would have told me this
was possible a year ago, I would have laughed. Keep your chin
up. I know that Shampoo and Rayd are in the Florida area,
however, I am not sure how close they are to where you are. :o
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

I keep my chin up so far I can't even look forward. lol. It is just scary for me cause in the past 5 years pretty much everyone I have trusted with my heart or friendship has pooped on me. But I do have two friends still that I am keeping. It would be nice though to have one of those friends that you do everything with though and you can do anything and talk about anything with. I haven't had a friend like that since I was in elementary school . Something will come along I'm sure, I mean with all the changes I am making, just the gym alone has a lot of people in it that I would never normally run into with my old routine of working out at the apartment complex. I have tried getting a new partner, last one was 2 years ago, I'm doing the okcupid site, nothing but people who waste your time and want a free meal, so many people that say one thing and do another or change their mind about what they are looking for, just a bunch of bull the people on the dating sites. Also have tried talking to girls around here, but they are so full of themselves that they think they are the hottest thing around and that is the only reason you are talking to them, so they just assume you want to get them drunk and take them to bed, even though I am just talking about random interest I notice we both have and not talking about going anywhere to drink or to my home, just talking. I guess if you don't go clubbing and drink you can't meet anyone anymore. Me and my friend both have noticed the same thing that in the last few years girls, in palm beach county area at least, have just gotten so snobby and just want to play their little games. I want someone who is straight up and is actually interested in trying to connect with someone. BUt it is whateves, can't help how people are. just got to keep :bounce on. lol
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Have you tried heading to an anime convention? The local ones might not be the best, but a larger con like Animazement or Otakon might be a bit better for you. Both of these are on the East Coast, and there are plenty of collectors, even on the West Coast, that flock to those.

As for the dating sites, I went on some of the worst dates I've ever been on through those sites. You'll look back at it years later and just laugh about it. I know I do. But there are some quality people on it, they're just pretty hard to find. So, keep your spirits up.

I don't live in the Boynton Beach area, but I've been there before as my grandparents live in its vicinity. I liked it better when they lived in St. Augustine - Lots to do around there.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

I have tried anime conventions and I can only go to local ones. I work every morning . I really found the conventions to be a waste of time and money when it comes to meeting people to make hangout buddies, megacon was the last and only one I went to that wasn't local, I went for the 3 days and wish I didn't cause it was the worst experience I have ever had. All the people I have ever met at anime conventions are really flaky people, you try to hang out and they always cancel or give some B.S excuses about why they can't hang or they just never respond to texts or emails. I am not the type to beg someone for their friend ship, so if someone shows me that they don't really care, I'm not one to constantly keep contacting them, I just let it go.

Yeah, I have been on the dating sites for 5-6 years and all it has gotten me so far is a real relationship that ended in her cheating on me but wanting me to wait for her to come back from her trip to korea and maybe we could be together, so I told her to never contact me again, also just a tons of girls that always tell me that had so much fun and wanting to see me again then 2 days later telling me that they don't know what they want anymore that they are so confused. There are 3-4 cases that were pretty bad though, the girls were just completely psycho . Also from what I have seen all women on those things are going into it with the notion that all guys just want a quick F*** and there is no such thing as a nice guy anymore, so of course they all think I'm fake . I just can't win. lol.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Oh meant to add, in my case from the dating websites I am just trying to have a good time maybe kiss a little and cuddle, the girl is the one who wants to take it further and then they blame me for just wanting S** and that is the only reason I took her out, so now my rule is no kisses, no dinner, just good old fashion hanging out like friends until I am shown that she is going to stick around then I will take the girl on a date cause I am not going to be buying everyone free dinners just to have them ditch me the next day.,