some good nerdy/geeky friends

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

some good nerdy/geeky friends

Post by sinwrath404 »

What up everybody. Just wondering if there is anyone in florida around Boynton beach 33435? All my friends over the past couple of years have either become the type you only see once every other month or just have lost interest in anything other than themselves and I am just looking for some cool guys or gals to hangout and play some games any kind yu gi oh, magic, video games, D&D,etc and watch anime/ movies, whatever, just something so I am not sitting at home alone all day everyday. I'm pretty cool and laid back, just been years since I really felt like I had someone who I could consider a good friend.

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.j.signer there is my facebook if anyone wants to hit me up or on here is fine too.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: some good nerdy/geeky friends

Post by Jadeduo »

Hi!

I might be too far I am up in Port Saint Lucie, I only make it down to Boynton once in a blue moon for beerfests. Also I think I will be heading down to Due South's anniversary party I May! They always do some good casks for events. Yum!

Jadeduo
:jump
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

lol yeah Port Saint Lucie is around 60 + miles from me. I am close to the Boynton mall. I don't drink and watch what I eat , so anything involving beer and food trucks is a bore fest to me. lol
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

LOl sorries! This is the problem with FL too big! @_@ On top of being an anime/manga nerd I am a beer nerd! I love doing the festivals and stuff you meet some really cool laid back people, of course that could just be the beer talking :)
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

lol, distance wouldn't be a problem if people in Florida actually knew how to drive and not try to crash into you and gas wasn't almost $4 a gallon. I have watched my friends drink and beer will make you feel some feelings and you'll be every ones friend after enough. lol
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

It's true and don't worry have a DD! Now I know if we can get something together we could do a RS cel meet one day in FL that ups the total to 5 collectors I know in FL!