Happy Birthday, Quacker!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Happy Birthday, Quacker!

Post by sensei »

Though in your time zone I know this was yesterday, I hope it's not too late for good wishes!

Image Image Image
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Happy Birthday, Quacker!

Post by cutiebunny »

I hope you had a great birthday! :cheers
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday Happy Birthday! :)
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Happy Birthday!!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Happy B-day Quacker! heres hoping that your'll be even more successful than ever before :D
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Quacker »

Thank-you very much UB-Lee, KT4, Kino, CB and Sensei for the well-wishes & H-B'days :)

You are correct Sensei, it was Monday afternoon here in Sydney when I first noticed your posting, but since I was in the middle of a trading session could not respond back to you straight away.
This year I was fortuitous enough that my B'day actually fell on the Sunday, so went out with work-mates & friends here in the city on the Friday evening, caught up with close friends on the Saturday afternoon & evening and then had a small, quiet family gathering on the Sunday itself.
I am madly anticipating my B'day gift to myself, the "Fate/Stay Night: UBW" first season Blu-ray set plus wallscroll & novel, it should finally be received either today or tomorrow.....

How was the Animezment Convention CB?
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Quacker wrote:How was the Animezment Convention CB?
Animazement is still weeks away, but SakuraCon, the con that occurs over Easter weekend, was ok. I did manage to get you the autographs you requested, though :)
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Quacker »

cutiebunny wrote:Animazement is still weeks away, but SakuraCon, the con that occurs over Easter weekend, was ok. I did manage to get you the autographs you requested, though :)
Oops!! I thought that was the case, I only asked because earlier on that morning I had read a selection of posted comments about Animazement and how good it had been? No doubt I mis-read something in my haste (it was right in the middle of the opening trade session).
I did receive your email last week and currently half-way to two-thirds of the way through a proper reply back to you. Thank-you very much for not only collecting those autographs, especially Ueda-san (Rin Tohsaka), but going through the whole process of lining up & waiting for me. If it is easier, I can provide you with my US Business address, imagine it would a whole lot cheaper than posting out here to Sydney?
Have you seen that Noizi Ito will be the special guest at this year's New Zealand 'Overload' convention in September? May go to that, time permitting.

How goes the progress on your "10 Step Plan"UB-Lee? If I remember correctly for your last message, you were just about to start on 'Step 2'? I am only 5k away from finishing 'Step 7' and then start on 'Step 8'. As a 'reward' I am looking to purchase a new property down in Tasmania :)
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

How goes the progress on your "10 Step Plan"UB-Lee? If I remember correctly for your last message, you were just about to start on 'Step 2'? I am only 5k away from finishing 'Step 7' and then start on 'Step 8'. As a 'reward' I am looking to purchase a new property down in Tasmania :)
Ahh man, that must be helluva exciting! Heck even I'm excited for you :) I tired to look for that 10 step message you send me but is unable to find it, I might of accidentally deleted it because my mailbox tend to get full often from conversations of a couple members here. I should've cut and pasted it into a document but didn't because I thought it'd always be there-_-" But if my memory serves me right...I am somewhere between step 2 and 3. If things works in my favor, I'd be looking at achieving step 4 by mid next year or so. then it gets real tough lol Although I decided it might not be too wise in my situation to have it sealed because my income and expense is unpredictable from month to month. But I'm really happy that I'm in a position where if I see any collectable I really like, I could simply fork out for it, and of course I'm even more proud that I'd mostly likely decide not to in the end :D