Hello Everyone!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
earl
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Hello Everyone!

Post by earl »

I'm new here and fairly new to animation art collecting in general (I've been collecting for about a year). I mainly focus on American movies and series' from the 80s/90s, but I have pretty broad tastes in general. I have to say, I've been hunting for a good community like this for a while and had pretty much given up. Jadeduo pointed me here after joining the "Animation Art Collectors" Slack chat I set up in the hopes of meeting collectors like me. (If you're interested in chatting, you can join us here: http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ .)

Anyway... I'm really happy to be here. I'm already enjoying looking at all your collections and reading all the useful information people have posted. :D
Come join us in the Animation Art Collectors slack chat!: http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by sensei »

A newbie! A newbie!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Welcome to Beta, earl. I hope you enjoy yourself and feel free to ask questions and participate in threads. You'll find quite a number of American animation collectors in this community, and many of the issues of storing art are the same across the board. (And a lot of "American" animation was actually done in Japan: the Christmas classic "Frosty the Snowman" by Rankin-Bass was actually done by Mushi Pro (Astro Boy, Kimba the White Lion, Andersen Monogatari, etc.)
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Welcome to the fun, Earl! Head to an anime convention when you can. They're always fun!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Welcome to the board. :)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Welcome to Anime-Beta! :cheers