Happy Birthday Sensei!!!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Happy Birthday Sensei!!!

Post by Jadeduo »

:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :vict :vict :vict :vict :vict :vict /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv

And just in case you haven't gone into epileptic shock!!!

'roll :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban :dban

Happy Birthday!! Here's to many more!
"Any idea is a good idea except the non-happy ones. Those we push down deep inside where you'll never, ever, ever, EVER find them!" - Princess Unikitty

http://www.jadeduo.net Please Stay By My Side, In My Dreams - Sailor Moon, DBZ, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Tsubasa...

Actively Searching for: Saiyuki Burial (Anything), CCS Episodes 65-67, and Primo Sailor Jupiter Cels

Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest - Grand Poobah, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Grand Poobah, 2015
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Survey Wench, 2016, 2017

Still lurking around Beta, but most days you can find me in the Cel Chat... http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ Come Join US!
Also rebooted the FB page, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/348416495554600/
nowherekid85
Kamisama - God

Re: Happy Birthday Sensei!!!

Post by nowherekid85 »

Lol good job!

Happy Birthday Sensei!!!
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

:bday Sensei :bday
I hope you have a great day :cheers
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Dear JD, JWR, NWK:

Thanks for the good wishes. I will need to be on temporary leave from Beta, because of a hemorrhagic stroke that I suffered on New Year's Eve, and for which I'm currently being treated at an acute rehab center near my home. This kind of stroke, which is caused by a broken or leaky blood vessel on the side of the skull rather than inside the brain tissue, is less dire than many other strokes (though if it had not been properly diagnosed and treated, it could well have been fatal or permanently disabling). In any case a battery of mental tests have shown no significant mental deficits resulting from the stroke. (This includes the infamous puzzles about the three families, one with one child (a girl), one with two children, one with three children, one with a jet ski, one with a canoe, and one with a "small" sailboat: Now tell me the names of the three families and how many children each has, as well as which boat each owns.)
:flushie :wow: :stupid: /wah

Anyhow, I cheered myself up the second night in the ICU, while the titanium staples in my forehead were healing, by asking for my Rinkya box and cherishing my wonderful new Princess Syaoran cel. While I will need to back off my Beta duties for some weeks, I think in the long run I will be restructuring my life around things that I love and find healing, so Beta and RS will in the long run benefit from the stroke. But please do not be miffed if I am silent or absent from both for several more weeks while my slow healing takes place. ' 'roll
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

OMG Feel better!!!
"Any idea is a good idea except the non-happy ones. Those we push down deep inside where you'll never, ever, ever, EVER find them!" - Princess Unikitty

http://www.jadeduo.net Please Stay By My Side, In My Dreams - Sailor Moon, DBZ, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Tsubasa...

Actively Searching for: Saiyuki Burial (Anything), CCS Episodes 65-67, and Primo Sailor Jupiter Cels

Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest - Grand Poobah, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Grand Poobah, 2015
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Survey Wench, 2016, 2017

Still lurking around Beta, but most days you can find me in the Cel Chat... http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ Come Join US!
Also rebooted the FB page, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/348416495554600/
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I hope you feel better soon, Sensei. I hope you had a good birthday, or as best as can be expected under such circumstances.
Tsunami3k
Anime Geek

Post by Tsunami3k »

By all means, resting up and healing are a priority over all things. It's great to hear that you're recovering well.
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Feel better! We'll be around when you get back :)
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Feel better Sensei!