Happy Birthday, KuroiTsubasa4!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Happy Birthday, KuroiTsubasa4!

Post by sensei »

Image Image Image
Frysende
Anime Geek

Re: Happy Birthday, KuroiTsubasa4!

Post by Frysende »

Your gallery was one of the first I stumbled across and you're definitely a major reason why I began collecting in the first place. I hope you have a great day!

If you're not a big cake and candles person, I thought at least something should be on fire.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Happy Birthday KT4!!! See you next week!!!!

:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday
"Any idea is a good idea except the non-happy ones. Those we push down deep inside where you'll never, ever, ever, EVER find them!" - Princess Unikitty

http://www.jadeduo.net Please Stay By My Side, In My Dreams - Sailor Moon, DBZ, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Tsubasa...

Actively Searching for: Saiyuki Burial (Anything), CCS Episodes 65-67, and Primo Sailor Jupiter Cels

Anime-Beta Annual Cel Contest - Grand Poobah, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Grand Poobah, 2015
Anime-Beta Annual Sketch Contest - Survey Wench, 2016, 2017

Still lurking around Beta, but most days you can find me in the Cel Chat... http://cels-chat.herokuapp.com/ Come Join US!
Also rebooted the FB page, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/348416495554600/
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Happy Birthday! :) :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Hope it was wonderful :cheers :bday
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Oh my goodness, I haven't been on the forum in forever so I totally missed this! Thanks soooo much! I had a very dorky birthday celebration at Katsucon and later at Harry Potter world with JD and Tarakatsuki So it was definitely good times!

Also, thanks Frysende and sorry for pulling you into this crack habit hahahha. Glad to have some new collectors in the mix ;)