Looking for Cell Gallery owners: Mille's Cel, Chris' Cel Site, RePete's Gallery & a couple others....

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Looking for Cell Gallery owners: Mille's Cel, Chris' Cel Site, RePete's Gallery & a couple others....

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Does anyone know if any of these cell collectors from RS are still around? If they can still be contacted?? Does anyone know how to do so outside of RS..? I am thinking names possibly changed and or emails don't match the gallery names. ^_^

Mille's Cel, Chris' Cel Site, RePete's Gallery, One Piece Gallery, Fluffy Angst, Aria's Cel Spots, Felicity chan's Oasis, Abby's Anime Cels, Beer Burglar's Cels, Binaire, Third Type's Holodeck, Bad Company, Lince & Shango, Celestial Acetate, dimegabb, Nork22, Gates of Alyssium, Arrex, & Cute Sushi

If so please post or let me know I have someone having issues getting messages through RS message system and they are having issues getting onto Beta....

Thank you!
Jenny~
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Looking for Cell Gallery owners: Mille's Cel, Chris' Cel Site, RePete's Gallery & a couple others....

Post by Gonzai »

Chris's Cel Site is GuyverIII on Beta
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: Looking for Cell Gallery owners: Mille's Cel, Chris' Cel Site, RePete's Gallery & a couple others....

Yeah We are aware. But the buyer is in Italy and has tried to send him a message through that system and nothing gets through. He was trying to apply to here but nothing is working. He posted on FB group looking for help in getting access as he followed steps and no one has been able to help. I mentioned I would see if I could help locate info on the people he is trying to contact. Some of those gallery owners last updated like 2006, 2008 as he is aware but he was trying to see if anyone would part with a couple cels.

Jenny~
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

I have not received any messages through RS feedback. And, while I do have to delete some older messages from my private messages on Beta, I can still receive messages and I have not received any messages.

I am not on Facebook.

I am still kinda active... I think... I just posted some cels from Vampire Hunter D...
What's up?
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

There is someone from Italy who happened to come across your gallery and is interested in finding out if you would part with any of your GTO cells? He mentioned he had been having problems getting through to people on rubberslug. I offered to try to see if I could find any of the people he was trying to get a hold of. Does he also put in a request to join anime beta but nothing seems to be working for him right now he keeps getting error messages

Jenny
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by GuyvarIII »

That's interesting... I didn't know GTO was even known in Italy.
I was guessing a Tatsunoko show, like: Casshan/Cashern, Polymar, Gatchaman, or Time Bokan...

Even though I should have written something about the show, I'm not really looking to sell the cels.
But, if you can PM me an email address, I'll contact them... or, I'll wait until they can work something out with an administrator.

Thank you
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Serendipity_Collections wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:12 am He also put in a request to join anime beta but nothing seems to be working for him right now he keeps getting error messages
As one of the administrators, I can say that we haven't seen a registration request from Italy recently. These need to be approved manually to weed out the spammers, but when they test out as valid, we approve them on the spot, usually within 24 hours of their request. Send me his email by PM and I'll see if I can do anything to help.
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

Alyssium liquidated their site a while back and I think they've completely quit the hobby.
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Thank you for letting me know! I will forward the info.
alyssium
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by alyssium »

Not quit, just got cancer, beat cancer, got married, had a baby and bought a house.
Unfortunately hobbies had to take a back seat for awhile.
I still have the majority of my cels, just have not been active
xx alyssium xx
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

:cheers :cheers
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali