Hi Everyone!

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Hi Everyone!

Post by D123 »

How's everyone been? Everyone still around? New members? It's been many years now since I collected and was around
I abruptly left due to peronal life and health issues I missed a lot but I still love animation art
I've been starting to collect again this year I try to collect when i can now I can't collect like I used to I never did get to update my gallery with all my cels I lost the scanner I had and have to find another one I did redo my site
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by sensei »

Hi, D123. I'm still collecting in a small way, more sketchwork than cels, but finding nice things regularly enough to keep watching YHJ. I update about every other month, most recently in October. I keep an eye open for nice material from Pierrot's Hyper Police and Tenshi ni Narumon, as well as sketchwork from Asatte no Houkou and Rozen Maiden. CCS material has recently jumped in price, but I'll add some items from the Clear Card story arc next month. While not the amazing largesse of studio material that it was 20 years ago, it's still a very good time to be collecting.
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by D123 »

It's great to hear from you sensei! I defenitly seen some price jumps in what I collect.. Anime-Beta isn't how I last remembered it, very quiet here