Age Groups-

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.

Which Age Bracket?

0-15
2%
16-26
50%
27-35
27%
36-45
14%
46-55
5%
56+
2%

Total votes: 121

aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Cloud wrote:Is this some kind of math problem?
Yes, it is!
If a betarian acts 12 but is in reality 36, half way to train station B, on a rainy day in heck... the square is actually equal to watching anime by golly! :P
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

aernath wrote:
Yes, it is!
If a betarian acts 12 but is in reality 36, half way to train station B, on a rainy day in heck... the square is actually equal to watching anime by golly! :P
I guess if said betarian is acting 12 it explains her lusting for a 15 year old bishie from Bleach :nya:
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

JWR wrote:
aernath wrote:
Yes, it is!
I guess if said betarian is acting 12 it explains her lusting for a 15 year old bishie from Bleach :nya:
I swear, NO 15 yr old has ever had a body like THAT!!!
I'm innocent I tell ya! Innocent!!! :dsmoke

BTW, the hubby actually moved some money from savings just so I could bid! Of course, he thought $100 would be enough! :D If it looks like it's gonna go for less than $100, I'm all over it like... well.... like ME all over HIM! :crackup
I thought I could take a pic of me with my legs wrapped around him and use it as my rs home banner. heeheehee... husband said no... :(

edit: just did the math! If I'm really 36, but act 12... then Ichigo is really 45 and just acting 15! HA! :D That puts him in my price... um... age range!
Last edited by aernath on Sun May 22, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Baakay wrote: Man have you ever got that right. And it gets a little harder to climb with each passing year ;-) [People ask me why I keep flogging myself so hard as though I was still in my 20's. It's because I'm afraid if I stop I'll never get going again! :P )
I don't mind getting older. I just find it annoying when I do the same thing that I always used to do in daily activities, but yet find it painful to do now. And to think when I was a kid I used to be able to sit on the floor crosslegged for three hours before my legs got sore. Now I can only last about fifteen minutes and sometimes need a pillow. :D

My dad is beginning to get somewhat annoyed at me for having so few gray hairs. That's about the only positive thing that I've gotten from my mother's side...having less gray hair. Everything else I've inherited from her side have been bad things. :?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Is this a riddle?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Ashura
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ashura »

Well...I'm 27 turning 28 soon. 2 grey hairs and expecting more to come. :wink:

My body ages, but apparently my mind does not. I can have live with that knowledge :)

Ashura
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Despite the way that I LOOK and sound... I'm turning 25 later this year people keep going; "Are you kidding, I could've sworn that you were 14 years old" (GRRRRR :evil: ) then of course people older than me go; "Well, it'll work out better for you when you're OLDER," Great, I only have to wait 30 more years to rake in the benefits of that :x And it doesn't necessarily mean that I'll grow BIGGER either... people keep telling me that you stop growing after 21 :hurt: Oh it keeps getting better, I'll just skip right over being an adult into being a senior citizen.... :l

:wack

Okay, I'm better now. Well a good thing would be if someone yelled at me to act my age I shout; "Well, I don't LOOK my age, so why should I act like it? I never did before, why should I start now?" :P
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Took the poll- am hyperventilating at Mach 2.....

Post by hobbywhelmed »

I was curious, so I checked out this topic. I couldn't put in my birthday because the darn computer insisted on a year as well. Yeah, I could lie, but like Mystique in the 2nd movie, "We shouldn't have to" -

I've been in SF/media fandom most of my life, and was really used to being with people based on common interests, ages be hanged. It was quite a shock to come to my present job to find out in detail the age "strata" castes are alive and well in Mundania.

So I was hesitant here. Things change when people see a number. They start responding to the number first, and the person later. So, being a demographic nightmare, I saw the poll and took it.
:puzzled :OMG

I'm the only one in that group! And I ain't talkin' about the under-15 one. I need a beer..... and five pounds of Chinese food.....

Lol. So much for attempted reassurance! I have seen my future. Friends, be kind to those 90-year olds working at Wal-mart. They just might be supporting a cel habit....
:flushie
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

I have never noticed this thread..... /swt /swt /swt

I voted for 27 to 35 :)
Cats rule!
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Took the poll- am hyperventilating at Mach 2.....

Post by Baakay »

hobbywhelmed wrote: Lol. So much for attempted reassurance! I have seen my future. Friends, be kind to those 90-year olds working at Wal-mart. They just might be supporting a cel habit....
:flushie
MUAHAAHAHA!!! another "elder" in the group!! :cheers

Truly, age doesn't seem to make a hair of difference on this board. At least from what I've seen. We're too busy admiring and laughing at each other to notice the gray most of the time. :-)
Moop
Senpai - Elder

Re: Took the poll- am hyperventilating at Mach 2.....

Post by Moop »

Baakay wrote:Truly, age doesn't seem to make a hair of difference on this board.
Indeed. I think we're all just so pathetically happy to meet other people who share our bizarre obsession that no one gives a rat's behind about demographics. :D
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Well - ok....

Post by hobbywhelmed »

Well, ok. But just so you know, I don't make disclaimers or apologies regarding any outbursts of age-inappropriate lusting or fantasies regarding the bishouniately acetate-endowed.... (Or would that currently have to be the digitally pixel-endowed?)

:flasher:
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

With age comes wisdom, and there are many wise
people on this board. :wink: Well, it sounds good
anyway. :P Welcome to the ranks of we - the elder
anime addicts. :wink:

:topic Baakay - your avitar just cracks me up everytime
I look at it. Did you draw that yourself?? Its just awesome! /no1
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Pudge wrote:With age comes wisdom, and there are many wise
people on this board.
I think Pudge just called all us oldsters "wiseguys"! :D heeheehee! But I guess I can't argue with that! ;)
JWR

Post by JWR »

shellie wrote:
Pudge wrote:With age comes wisdom, and there are many wise
people on this board.
I think Pudge just called all us oldsters "wiseguys"! :D heeheehee! But I guess I can't argue with that! ;)
"Well before one can be old & wise, one must 1st have been young & stupid"

I know I fell into that quote when I was a youngster :D

And of course Age & treachery will overcome youth & skills anyday :bny
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison