A nervous hello... many of you may remember me... ^_^

Are you new to the forum?
Introductions, goodbyes, vacations, reunions...people stuff.

555 mhz you are...

cool, welcome back man! Great to hear from you again!
100%
stupid, get lost and don't let the door slam your butt on the way out!
No votes

Total votes: 14

Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

A nervous hello... many of you may remember me... ^_^

Post by Syxxth Munky »

Hi Guys and Girls!

I am not sure if i will be welcomed to the forum or not since my ID got banned (No idea how it happened, i just got told it got banned :?)

Anyways i'am...

brace yourself peeps:

oh stomach ache, i need to go to the toliet....

haha kidding :P so yeh i am 555mhz!

the return of me! i am back into cel collecting again, here's my pathetic story lol!, i got bored one day so i started browsing ebay and yahoo japan and i just couldn't resist all the cels that my grubby mits can get on *drool*

So... HI EVERYONE!

Vote on the poll aswell please, i want to see some opinions about me... Thanks!
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

Welcome back!
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I don't have anything to say to that.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

Cloud wrote:I don't have anything to say to that.
You still here Cloud? X|

Thanks Elfstalker :)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

Cloud wrote:Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
your dress fits you nicely, you will make a great wife :D
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Hey ^_^ Welcome back :)

I believe the reason your original ccount got banned is because someone else who was banned used your account (either he hacked it to get the password, or he asked for it) and proceeded to be his "usual" self. :P

In any case, glad to see you made your way back to Beta. ^_^

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

S.Wolfie wrote:Hey ^_^ Welcome back :)

I believe the reason your original ccount got banned is because someone else who was banned used your account (either he hacked it to get the password, or he asked for it) and proceeded to be his "usual" self. :P

In any case, glad to see you made your way back to Beta. ^_^
Thanks for the warm welcome SW :D

hmmm i never knew my 555mhz account got banned until a few days ago when i stepped into this board again and trying to sign in as 555mhz but i couldn't, i then went to memberlist and saw my ID in Banland 8O

Anyway i can get my old ID back and change it to this user name i have here?
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I'm not sure to be honest. Magician and/or Goldknight would have to be the ones to do that ... I'd PM one of the two and see if they can help you out. ^_^

*must run to the PO to ship out a cel ... just love going in to work on my day off* :P

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

As long as you play nice with others and don't run with scissors, you're welcome here! :) Welcome back.
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Welcome back 8) We have added a few new people since you vanished, lost a few, but it is still about the same around here.
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think Welcome back 8 We have added a few new people since you vanished lost a few but it is a lot of things.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

Hey! I wondered what happened to you! Nice to see your back! What happened? Did you sell all those cels you used to have? Buy any new ones yet?
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
Syxxth Munky
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Syxxth Munky »

BleedingOrange wrote:Hey! I wondered what happened to you! Nice to see your back! What happened? Did you sell all those cels you used to have? Buy any new ones yet?
Hey sup BO! :D

Hows it's going?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well i decided to quit cels (i think it was 2 years ago in May) i kept getting into debt and i had bad financial problems so i had no choice but to sell my cels, i was collecting basically every character from DBZ/GT i guess that was what i did wrong. My problems are fine now and i've decided to collect Goku and Vegeta cels only now, but i might just collect either Goku or Vegeta on it's own, but i'll see how things turn out.

Yeh the cels i used to have are all sold, i don't know who's got them, i haven't seen them around in anyones cel gallary lol! (apart from one)

I have one new cel so far...

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f19125614

BO i thought you quit collecting cels? How comes you came back too? :o

And thanks to everyone to welcomed me back :)
Last edited by Syxxth Munky on Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Perhaps there was an interruption in my brain.
-I, Robot (Asimov)