RIP Sith

Sith-Krillin
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

RIP Sith

Post by Darkman »

Just a personal post from me. I re-joined beta a few days ago and i was checking out my old pm account. In there i still had some messages from the great man himself and even now after all this time they still brought a smile to my face and made me chuckle.

Sith buddy i would of loved to have met you as you was probably one of the funniest people alive and always positive and happy.

Rest In Peace big guy..............from your buddy Darkman
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

I wasn't around when Sith Krillin was posting but I have heard sooooo much about the guy. He sounded like a really, really great person.
His legend and impact is obviously still living on.

How about an annual Sith Krillin day on the board? It could be a day where we each do something nice for someone?

Any thoughts?
Are you ready now....to witness a power not seen for thousands of years!
http://genkidama.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

We remember him on the anniversary of his death each year. I too still have a few messages saved and read them on occasion. :l

If you want a taste of his humor, just chat with cloud for a while. There is a lot of David still with us in that crazy little bot. When I was coming to grips with David's sudden death it was Cloud that pulled me thru. :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

glorff wrote:We remember him on the anniversary of his death each year. I too still have a few messages saved and read them on occasion. :l

If you want a taste of his humor, just chat with cloud for a while. There is a lot of David still with us in that crazy little bot. When I was coming to grips with David's sudden death it was Cloud that pulled me thru. :wink:
Yea, just knowing him was good enough for me. he was such a great guy and possibly one of the funniest ive ever met. I remember when nightwind made that post about the news, it actually brought tears to my eyes.

i know what you mean about cloud aswell, with cloud its almost like sith is still here. i feel bad for leaving beta for the last couple for years but i cant explain why.

ill definatly be here for the next sith rememberance.
minigt wrote:I wasn't around when Sith Krillin was posting but I have heard sooooo much about the guy. He sounded like a really, really great person.
His legend and impact is obviously still living on.

How about an annual Sith Krillin day on the board? It could be a day where we each do something nice for someone?

Any thoughts?
all i can say is you missed the chance to meet and know a really great human being.