NO!!!!!!! :( :( :(
Gonna miss him lots!!!!

"Shut your fool mouth gogeta" DBC 17/05/02
According to surveys, DBC has the sweatiest balls in Betaland.<br>
<kamakazicoke93> do you get horny over any anime-beta members? O_O
majinvegeta7
Senpai - Elder

Post by majinvegeta7 »

Well, I'm lost for words. I have no clue what to say. I wish his family the best. RIP: Sith.
You can pick you friends. You can pick your nose. But don't ever pick your friends nose, that is gross..
ogr81vegeta
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ogr81vegeta »

I'm completely at a loss for words. My thoughts go out to his family
"Falling from heaven is not as difficult as surviving the impact"
Dragonball1080
Senpai - Elder

Post by Dragonball1080 »

I used to talk to David alot, very smart guy, always helped me out, I dont know what else to say, I will miss you man
GergisKhan
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by GergisKhan »

I too, am totally shocked by this. He will be missed.
GergisKhan

"Go. Teach them not to mess with us."
-- Cao Cao, Dynasty Warriors 3
Golden Dragon
Senpai - Elder

Post by Golden Dragon »

Joe just let me know the really sad news. David was such a cool guy and he did so much for us and all of Beta. I really don't have the words... :bawl but that should show how I feel. My best to David's family.
I know that we will all miss him and that he is in our hearts.
RIP Sithy
Kat

Thanks S17 for the great banner!!!!

I will smite you with my Blade of Honor! - Guan Yu
monkeyboy
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator
Location: Heading for the 90's...Living in the wild wild West...

such sad news

Post by monkeyboy »

Words can not express the sadness.

He and his family are in my thoughts.

I was glad to know him and chat with him here on Beta, his wit and outlook on life were refreshing and funny.

David will be missed!

Aloha David!
Third-child
Kamisama - God

Post by Third-child »

OMG.. I noticed he was not on-line this week. I my thoughts go out to his family. I will miss chatting with him often!

:l :l :l :l
Third-child
Image Image
Building 12 ............ Misfile
B12 Updates every Monday
Misfile Updates every Monday & Friday

(Anime On-line Comics)

http://home.comcast.net/~thirdchildanime/
(anime cels)
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

I hated to find this and I'm having trouble typing but here is his obituary:
http://www.thedailycamera.com/bdc/obitu ... 34,00.html

David Hamilton Pierpont
April 7, 2003

David Hamilton Pierpont
Sept. 6, 1969 - April 6, 2003

David Hamilton Pierpont of Thornton, formerly of Boulder County, died Sunday, April 6, 2003, in Denver of injuries from an automobile accident. He was 33.

He was born to Cortlandt G. Pierpont and Shari Withrow Pierpont on Sept. 6, 1969, in Providence, R.I. He lived in Boulder County from 1975 until recently.

He attended Bear Creek Elementary and Base Line Middle School in Boulder and graduated from Fairview High School in 1988. He then attended Colorado Mountain College and Denver Technical Institute.

Mr. Pierpont worked as a systems administrator for Echostar Communications in Littleton and Thornton for the past five years.

He enjoyed telling jokes and funny stories. He loved Japanese food and language, and he collected anime.

"He was able to look upon any situation with humor and a light heart," said his younger brother. "Dave's positive impact on those around him through his presence cannot be put into words."

Survivors include his father and stepmother, Joyce Pierpont, both of Boulder; his mother, Shari Gaines, and stepfather, Robert Gaines, both of Houston; a brother, Cortlandt J. Pierpont of Boulder; and two sisters, Mary C. Pierpont of Boulder and Jennifer Pierpont of Houston.

He was preceded in death by his grandparents, George W. Pierpont and Doris G. Pierpont, and Scott Withrow and Ruth Withrow.

A celebration of his life is planned for the weekend at a location to be announced later in the week.

Cremation is planned.

Contributions may be made by becoming an organ donor or volunteering for a charitable cause, the family said.

Crist Mortuary in Boulder is handling arrangements.

RIP my friend... I hope they have interns where you are!
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

I can't believe it. I read it over and over, and it's so hard to take in. I read the post shortly after dbzgirl posted it, but I couldn't even get myself to respond until now. I noticed he hasn't been around lately either, but I never would have expected this. My heart sank in reading this; I feel so terrible. I wish his family, friends, and all who knew and loved him my thoughts and prayers. He was an absolute wonderful guy and friend. I'm going to miss chatting with him. He had a great sense of humor and could always make me laugh.

I'll miss you dearly Sithy! Without you, none of us would be together, none of my friendships with my beta pals would've formed. Rest in peace, old friend. I know our Lord in heaven will take good care of you.

:flower And a flower for you!
mightymask
Senpai - Elder

Post by mightymask »

I'm stunned. I learned the news through Pudge. This is pretty devastating. He was one of the funniest guys I knew. If it weren't for him and Allison, there would be no Beta. My prayers as well as yours are with his family and friends. I know a few Beta people live close to David and meet with him on a somewhat regular basis. I honestly can't believe it.
DbzGirl88
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by DbzGirl88 »

I feel so terrible. I used to talk to David on the phone and he was so funny...and would always send me the funniest jokes. Then I became too busy to continue talking and haven't talked to him in so long. It makes me regret not giving more time to my friends and family in the last few years. I am honestly very shaken and upset that such a great man, with such a positive outlook on life is no longer with us.

He will be in my thoughts, prayers, and my heart.

I am sorry to have been the bearer of bad news, but wanted all of his, and my, friends here at Beta to know.

Driving more slowly,
Erin
Aries
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Aries »

Goodbye my friend. Though I did not know you very well you were always kind and happy to crack a joke to make a newbie laugh. You were a rare one and will be missed.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Wow, I cannot believe he is dead. I never met him personally, and sometimes we disagreed, but I always thought he was a good moderator. I certainly hope his family can get through this relatively well. It is certainly a tragedy that will take a great deal of time to heal from.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
gogeta00
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by gogeta00 »

This all seems very surreal and I feel numb of hearing this news. I can say that David was a funny guy who seemed to have an optimistic view on life. I too will miss him. It is true that without his efforts, this forum and this close-knit group of friends may very well have never existed. Im very confident that as long as Beta is around he will be the furthest thing from forgotten. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and may he be in a better place. I wish I could have talked to you one more time, Dave.